Goodman Games

Fan Forums
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:32 am 
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

I use print, but I have been thinking about grabbing the two pdf disks from my LGS.
I like print because I can take them to work and read them. I can't take a laptop to work. And I don't own a laptop so even if I could ...
People can see my printed copy in my hand when I carry it from place to place and ask me about it. Maybe I'll find another gamer to join my team. Hasn't worked yet, but a lot of peole do ask me about them. I'm a proud gamer :P
If it was on laptop no one could see me reading it and/or assume it was a computer game. (hey, I gotta listen to my co-workers' fishing stories they can listen to my D&D stories, LoL).
I don't own many of the computer pieces you are using to enhance your pdf copies, like the projector. I make paper dudes with my computer but that is about all I can do with it.
I want the pdf disks just to try them out. It probably wont last because I'll end up printing them out and inkjets aren't cheap. :?

Basically, I'm a stone-age gamer that can take his books to work so print is far more advantageous. Plus it lets me hang out at my LGS and bull-shoot with gamers from around the town besides my team.