Shipping to an APO address

Forum for all things DCC not covered by other sub-forums, including tournaments, cons, collecting, Aereth, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Drew
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Shipping to an APO address

Post by Drew »

I emailed Goodman Games this question two days ago, but I have yet to receive a response. I thought maybe I would have some luck posting here, although I'm not sure if this is the correct forum.

I'm a Soldier currently on an unaccompanied tour in South Korea. I would love to preorder the upcoming DCC Roleplaying Game, but as I'm stationed here in South Korea, I only have an APO mailing address. We're allowed to receive packages, but I'm not sure if they ship to APO addresses. I do have the option of ordering the product and then having someone stateside ship it to me, but this ends up costing me a lot more in the long run and adds a lot of delay to the process.

Does Goodman Games ship to APO addresses? If so, can you give me a cost estimate to do so? I greatly look forward to the game, it sounds like a lot of fun to read and, if I can twist some of these Soldiers' arms, perhaps play. I look forward to a response.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Shipping to an APO address

Post by goodmangames »

We do ship to APO. I've forwarded your email to Keith, our shipping guy, who can get back to you with a quote shortly...more to come soon...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Drew
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Shipping to an APO address

Post by Drew »

Excellent! Thanks for the reply.
Check out my Gaming Blog at: http://retreatforward.blogspot.com/.

Return to “Dungeon Crawl Classics - General”