another DCC to C&C module question

Discussion of DCC modules published under 1E and C&C rules by Goodman Games, as well as conversions to other systems by fans.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Chuul Killer
Far-Sighted Wanderer

another DCC to C&C module question

Post by Chuul Killer »

I saw you guys had made the secret of smuggler's cove into a C&C module, will you be making the "sequel", devil in the mists into a C&C module to? Also I read in another thread that the The Dread Crypt of Srihoz was coming out or you had plans to make it into a C&C module, if so, when can it be expected to be released? Thanks.
moriarty777
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by moriarty777 »

Hmm... 'Devil in the Mists' as an official C&C conversion would surely kick ass!

I'd buy it!

:)

Moriarty the Red
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Dread Crypt is tentatively scheduled for early next year. Good call on Devil in the Mists... I'll keep it in mind...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

Just for the record. I get every DCC for C&C.
Though that doesn't quite have the impact as if I said I have every DCC. :lol:
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

CharlieRock wrote:Just for the record. I get every DCC for C&C.
Though that doesn't quite have the impact as if I said I have every DCC. :lol:

I do the same, only I can say I own, nearly, all of the DCCs.
Chuul Killer
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Chuul Killer »

Actually what might not be a bad idea, this is sort of off topic, is for you guys (goodman games) is to come out with a short $2 DCC for C&C, give new C&C players or those thinking about getting into C&C a taste of what DCC's are all about. I don't own all or even close to all, but all DCC modules (or any modules) I buy are for C&C. They are easy enough to translate into C&C rules but it does make it easier to have the already translated module in hand. Speaking of $2 modules, have any of you guys checked out Wicked Fantasy Factory stuff, alot of that stuff, rules wise could be tons of fun if ported into a C&C game.
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

Chuul Killer wrote:Actually what might not be a bad idea, this is sort of off topic, is for you guys (goodman games) is to come out with a short $2 DCC for C&C, give new C&C players or those thinking about getting into C&C a taste of what DCC's are all about. I don't own all or even close to all, but all DCC modules (or any modules) I buy are for C&C. They are easy enough to translate into C&C rules but it does make it easier to have the already translated module in hand. Speaking of $2 modules, have any of you guys checked out Wicked Fantasy Factory stuff, alot of that stuff, rules wise could be tons of fun if ported into a C&C game.

Yeah, I have the first two WFF's and like them. I plan on getting the rest, one day. Finances have been such that I have fallen waaayyy behind on keeping up with the normal DCC's.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

Treebore wrote:
Chuul Killer wrote:Actually what might not be a bad idea, this is sort of off topic, is for you guys (goodman games) is to come out with a short $2 DCC for C&C, give new C&C players or those thinking about getting into C&C a taste of what DCC's are all about. I don't own all or even close to all, but all DCC modules (or any modules) I buy are for C&C. They are easy enough to translate into C&C rules but it does make it easier to have the already translated module in hand. Speaking of $2 modules, have any of you guys checked out Wicked Fantasy Factory stuff, alot of that stuff, rules wise could be tons of fun if ported into a C&C game.

Yeah, I have the first two WFF's and like them. I plan on getting the rest, one day. Finances have been such that I have fallen waaayyy behind on keeping up with the normal DCC's.
Especially with Whiterock going *ka-chunk* right down the middle of my budget. Good thing half my holiday shopping list is gamers. :P
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

I'm with you Treebore. I can't affort any more DCCs after #47 for the time being.

In another thread I asked about instead of traslating DCCs into C&C modules, a .pdf of the translation would due. I was hoping mainly any future C&C modules Goodman Games would produce would be its own adventure. I'll confess part of this request was for selfish reasons; I don't have the funding to buy the same adventure in a different format.

Return to “DCC Modules - Alternate Systems (1E, C&C, etc.)”