Goodman Games

Fan Forums
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: another DCC to C&C module question
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:32 pm 
Far-Sighted Wanderer

I saw you guys had made the secret of smuggler's cove into a C&C module, will you be making the "sequel", devil in the mists into a C&C module to? Also I read in another thread that the The Dread Crypt of Srihoz was coming out or you had plans to make it into a C&C module, if so, when can it be expected to be released? Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:17 pm 
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Hmm... 'Devil in the Mists' as an official C&C conversion would surely kick ass!

I'd buy it!

:)

Moriarty the Red

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:24 pm 
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Dread Crypt is tentatively scheduled for early next year. Good call on Devil in the Mists... I'll keep it in mind...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:50 am 
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Just for the record. I get every DCC for C&C.
Though that doesn't quite have the impact as if I said I have every DCC. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:13 pm 
Cold-Hearted Immortal

CharlieRock wrote:
Just for the record. I get every DCC for C&C.
Though that doesn't quite have the impact as if I said I have every DCC. :lol:

I do the same, only I can say I own, nearly, all of the DCCs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:36 pm 
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Actually what might not be a bad idea, this is sort of off topic, is for you guys (goodman games) is to come out with a short $2 DCC for C&C, give new C&C players or those thinking about getting into C&C a taste of what DCC's are all about. I don't own all or even close to all, but all DCC modules (or any modules) I buy are for C&C. They are easy enough to translate into C&C rules but it does make it easier to have the already translated module in hand. Speaking of $2 modules, have any of you guys checked out Wicked Fantasy Factory stuff, alot of that stuff, rules wise could be tons of fun if ported into a C&C game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:02 am 
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Chuul Killer wrote:
Actually what might not be a bad idea, this is sort of off topic, is for you guys (goodman games) is to come out with a short $2 DCC for C&C, give new C&C players or those thinking about getting into C&C a taste of what DCC's are all about. I don't own all or even close to all, but all DCC modules (or any modules) I buy are for C&C. They are easy enough to translate into C&C rules but it does make it easier to have the already translated module in hand. Speaking of $2 modules, have any of you guys checked out Wicked Fantasy Factory stuff, alot of that stuff, rules wise could be tons of fun if ported into a C&C game.

Yeah, I have the first two WFF's and like them. I plan on getting the rest, one day. Finances have been such that I have fallen waaayyy behind on keeping up with the normal DCC's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:32 am 
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Treebore wrote:
Chuul Killer wrote:

Yeah, I have the first two WFF's and like them. I plan on getting the rest, one day. Finances have been such that I have fallen waaayyy behind on keeping up with the normal DCC's.

Especially with Whiterock going *ka-chunk* right down the middle of my budget. Good thing half my holiday shopping list is gamers. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:33 am 
Cold-Hearted Immortal

I'm with you Treebore. I can't affort any more DCCs after #47 for the time being.

In another thread I asked about instead of traslating DCCs into C&C modules, a .pdf of the translation would due. I was hoping mainly any future C&C modules Goodman Games would produce would be its own adventure. I'll confess part of this request was for selfish reasons; I don't have the funding to buy the same adventure in a different format.