OK Joe Goodman, 1E conversions...

Discussion of DCC modules published under 1E and C&C rules by Goodman Games, as well as conversions to other systems by fans.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

OK Joe Goodman, 1E conversions...

Post by Treebore »

You have solid numbers, so have sales been good enough to justify more 1E conversions?

I'm publicly asking this because I know others want to know besides me.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

I think there are enough pure collectors of 1E material to justify more conversions. When you thow in the number of folks (myself included) who will buy anything with a "DCC" logo on it, it becomes a "no brainer" to make more.

I mean, are any modules produced in the DCC line not making money???

Let's see some more, and more T-shirts, and other DCC merchandise!

And if anyone else is impatient, email me at benwax@aol.com and I'll show you how to easily make your own Goodman Games DCC fanshirt for less than 20 bucks. (hint zazzle.com)
"They Might Be Dwarves" - World Champions Xcrawl 2007. So BAD...but yet so good.
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

Don't forget that 1st edition modules are easier to run under Castles & Crusades than thier 3rd edition counterparts. Just another sales point.
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

JediOre wrote:Don't forget that 1st edition modules are easier to run under Castles & Crusades than thier 3rd edition counterparts. Just another sales point.
I'm definitely aware of that, hence my sig, and my interest in further 1E conversions, since they are just as easy for me to use as the C&C conversions.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Hi guys,

Publishing 1E modules is not part of my business plan, so I don’t plan to make this a regular thing. I published this one because John did an excellent job with the conversion, and it seemed like it would be a fun convention special.

The 1E version of DCC #12.5 has indeed been very popular. It’s possible Goodman Games may publish other 1E modules in the future, for conventions or other special occurrences, but I have nothing specific scheduled at this time.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

Well, I find it very encouraging that your open to doing "specials" in the future. So I'll just have to wait and keep my eyes and ears open for future announcements.
vogless
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Cool

Post by vogless »

Well it's cool that you guys support fan conversions on the site and others.

Return to “DCC Modules - Alternate Systems (1E, C&C, etc.)”