Scions of Punjar and Wyvern Mountain?

For discussion of DCC modules published for D&D 4E.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Keraptis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Scions of Punjar and Wyvern Mountain?

Post by Keraptis »

The Coming Soon page says these are supposed to come out in October. But I still haven't seen these at my gaming store.

My group's almost done with Forges of the Mountain King, and we're hoping to start Wyvern Mountain soon.

When are they going to come out??????? :? :? :?: :?:
xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Scions of Punjar and Wyvern Mountain?

Post by xredjasonx »

I second this post, in it's entirety....
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Unfortunately, those are about to be moved out. Here's the latest rundown:

DCC #56: Scions of Punjar ships from the printer this Friday, putting it in stores early November.
DCC #57: Wyvern Mountain is in layout; should hit stores late November.
Forgotten Heroes: Fang, Fist, and Song is at the printer; should hit stores mid November.
Hero's Handbook: Dragonborn is at the printer; should hit stores late November.
Random Esoteric Creature Generator (not 4E but loads of fun) has shipped from the printer and should be in stores week after next.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Keraptis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Keraptis »

Thanks for the update Joe. Guess I will have to wait until next month to get those two adventures.

To be honest I wish you guys would just put out more DCCs and less splatbooks. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure their good. :D But the adventures that you published leading up to 4E was amazing stuff. I would like to see more modules like Malice of the Medusa and Caves of the Duergar for 4E.
xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by xredjasonx »

goodmangames wrote:Unfortunately, those are about to be moved out. Here's the latest rundown:

DCC #56: Scions of Punjar ships from the printer this Friday, putting it in stores early November.
DCC #57: Wyvern Mountain is in layout; should hit stores late November.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, that's fine actually. After we are done with Forges I can have the group pick up the characters they used in Sellswords of Punjar and start playing Scions. We can sort of go back and forth bewteen the two parties.
Keraptis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Keraptis »

Any updates on these guys?????

I still haven't seen these in my local gaming store, and its the middle of November.
xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by xredjasonx »

Keraptis wrote:Any updates on these guys?????

I still haven't seen these in my local gaming store, and its the middle of November.
I know. Now Wyvern Mountain is slated for December. :( I'm hoping it is because they have completely retooled the map, since the map in Forges was way too small.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

I have a copy of Scions in my hands right now. Wow, this is a great looking module. Too bad you guys can't see how cool it is. :) It's shipping to distributors now and will be in stores in literally a few days -- official ship date from distributors to stores is Monday the 24th.

Wyvern Mountain is scheduled to ship from the printer next week. It should be in stores the week of December 15th.

For months we've been playing catch-up against the various GSL delays. You guys will be glad to know that we just mapped out a 2009 schedule with solid due dates for everything, and it looks like we can get back on track. The first half of the year will be a little light on the release schedule as we catch up and build up some steam, but by the second quarter we'll be back to several books a month - and this time they'll all be on time.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

goodmangames wrote:by the second quarter we'll be back to several books a month - and this time they'll all be on time.
See, me, I love you. Reading this makes me weep with joy. I'd hug you to pieces if I could!

My bank account? Not so much with the love.

:lol:
Arawn76
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Arawn76 »

Ogrepuppy wrote:
goodmangames wrote:by the second quarter we'll be back to several books a month - and this time they'll all be on time.
See, me, I love you. Reading this makes me weep with joy. I'd hug you to pieces if I could!

My bank account? Not so much with the love.

:lol:
My bank account is filing for divorce.

Irreconcilable differences.
The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper"

"Birthright" on the WOTC forums or "Birthright" at The Piazza.

Return to “DCC Modules - 4E”