New DCC's

For discussion of DCC modules published for D&D 4E.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Hamakto
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

New DCC's

Post by Hamakto »

Our group... like many others, has decided not to move forward into 4e.

I will be honest, there are a few members of our group that would not mind moving forward. But there they are facing some very stout opposition!

And yes, I am one of the players in opposition to going forward. I recently (two months ago) bought Castle Whiterock and I am very impressed with it. We are going to wrap up our current campain in 3.5e (levels 18-21) and we are probably going to start a new one based off of Whiterock with a few other DCC's squeezed in to add additional depth to the story (not that it really needs it). But mainly to allow someone else to DM, w/out having them read the CWR module.

One of Blood Kings picked up some of the new 4e modules and he did like them, but since we are not going down that road I wanted to ask a question.

Is there any plans to post 3.5e versions of the modules for those of us that do not convert to 4th?

Or are you constrained by that stupid GSL license? (Yes, I do have opinions on the WOTC/Hasbro marketing monster).
Andy
Blood Kings
2007 & 2008 DCC Tourney Champion
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: New DCC's

Post by Harley Stroh »

Andy,

No plans for 3.5 conversions, but fans are welcome to post them.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.

Return to “DCC Modules - 4E”