DCC #54: Extra Dwarves

For discussion of DCC modules published for D&D 4E.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Antioch
Far-Sighted Wanderer

DCC #54: Extra Dwarves

Post by Antioch »

I dont actually own the module, but created a pair of dwarves for xRedJasonx because he is running it for our group and I felt that it needed more variants to the dwarves.

xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: DCC #54: Extra Dwarves

Post by xredjasonx »

These have worked out well and have given more flavor to the module.

I'm also working on connecting this module with Wyvern Mountain via a larger plot:

In short, the Tannheim dwarves were actually almost wiped out by an ancient white dragon and driven from their home. The offspring of the Tannheim dwarves have somehow been made aware that there has been a white dragon recently active in the Dawnforge Mountains (I dropped the module in the Nentir Vale), and have reclaimed thier former home and are attempting to awake the devil in the forge (by offering living sacrifices from kidnapped victims along the Trade Road) in order to craft weapons to destroy the dragon, which has it's lair much to the north of theirs in the Dawnforge. The dragon itself is the offspring of the ancient who defeated the ancestors of the dwarves.

I'm figuring when Forges ends, the pc's will be celebrating at the Fiveleague Alehouse, when the dragon attacks, arching to the next module.
Mike_Ferguson
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Mike_Ferguson »

xredjasonx -

You might want to wait until getting "Wyvern Mountain" before figuring out exactly how you want to connect "Forges" to it.

Some of what you've got planned will fit in perfectly with leading into the adventure. But there's a few other things that you might want to add in as well. :)
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

Oh, you tease.

You naughty, naughty tease. :twisted:
xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by xredjasonx »

Mike_Ferguson wrote:xredjasonx -

You might want to wait until getting "Wyvern Mountain" before figuring out exactly how you want to connect "Forges" to it.

Some of what you've got planned will fit in perfectly with leading into the adventure. But there's a few other things that you might want to add in as well. :)
;) Alright, I'll take that into consideration.

Return to “DCC Modules - 4E”