4E versions of the most popular DCCs?

For discussion of DCC modules published for D&D 4E.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Whizbang Dustyboots
Far-Sighted Wanderer

4E versions of the most popular DCCs?

Post by Whizbang Dustyboots »

Any chance Goodman can hit the ground running next summer with 4E conversions of their best-selling DCC modules? The public is going to be starved for material for the new edition, and some tried and true classics would be great.

Apparently, publishers under the new license will start getting access to the rules and such in January, so it should be possible to get a few modules ready, I would think.

Barring that, an adventure path series would be great as well for the new edition.
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

I am hoping that the (soon to be) older edition modules will still be available. I have quite a ways to go and things to do with the current ruleset.
One campaign is at level 2 and another is at 12. I don't see either being done by next summer (well, unless they all die muahahaha!).

Or, y'all could just throw all your 3rdEd. stuff away .... I'll be by with a truck tomorrow, LoL. :lol:

Side note: (semi-seriously) is the module for 1st Ed. that was made for GenCon going to be commercially available for the rest of us?
Roll for initiative!!!
Whizbang Dustyboots
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Whizbang Dustyboots »

Heh, I am actually giving the all-crunch stuff I don't foresee using in my campaigns prior to the switch-over to the library, where hopefully they'll make many folks happy for many years.
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

CharlieRock wrote:Side note: (semi-seriously) is the module for 1st Ed. that was made for GenCon going to be commercially available for the rest of us?
Joseph made sure that copies would be available after the con. They'll be available on the site store soon. But if I was after a copy, I'd make sure to order it as soon as it became available --- just in case. I'd hate to see anyone miss out.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

Harley Stroh wrote:
CharlieRock wrote:Side note: (semi-seriously) is the module for 1st Ed. that was made for GenCon going to be commercially available for the rest of us?
Joseph made sure that copies would be available after the con. They'll be available on the site store soon. But if I was after a copy, I'd make sure to order it as soon as it became available --- just in case. I'd hate to see anyone miss out.

//H
Ah, thank you. =)

I noticed DCC World (DCC#35) is ready for 4ed! I might have overlooked them but seems like it would be quite compatible .... with 4ed, GURPS Fantasy, C&C, (non-A)D&D, etc. 8)
Roll for initiative!!!

Return to “DCC Modules - 4E”