Goodman Games

Fan Forums
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:35 am 
Far-Sighted Wanderer

I hope that his is correct place for this. Anyway, as it states above I will be running DCC and MCC at SoonerCon 27 on June 22 and 23. The adventures I am still looking at right now but will decide soon. Friday it will be from 10am to 6pm (more than likely 1 MCC Adventure and 1 DCC Adventure. The MCC will be 0 level funnel but DCC should be level 1 or 2. The Saturday adventure will be ran from 2pm to 6pm and will be a level 1 MCC Adventure of which I hope to get the survivors of the 0 level funnel from Friday to play in. Plus anyone else. Hopefully I will have some swag and may even have surprise items raffles off that are Goodman games accessories!

At this time, as far as I know this should be the schedule.

I have the adventures I am running. Friday at 10am will be a Mutant Crawl Classic: Hive of the Overmind (0 level funnel (make up to 4 zero level)). The 2pm will be a Dungeon Crawl Classic: Doom of the Savage Kings a 1st level adventure. Bring your own level 1 or play an already made character. Saturday at 2pm will be Mutant Crawl Classic: A Fallen Star for all. A 1st level adventure. Use your surviving characters from Friday’s game or create one. Ready made will be available as well. There will be swag and even a raffle for some DCC/MCC accessories!

Last edited by Belares on Wed May 23, 2018 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 am 
Far-Sighted Wanderer

I'm about an hour away from Midwest City. Do you know when the game registration opens? Or do they do that? I'm looking at the website and all I see is "Full Gaming Schedule Coming Soon".

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:01 pm 
Far-Sighted Wanderer

KJ Obrien wrote:
I'm about an hour away from Midwest City. Do you know when the game registration opens? Or do they do that? I'm looking at the website and all I see is "Full Gaming Schedule Coming Soon".

I am also waiting for them to add that information. All I know is my slots at this time.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:16 pm 
Far-Sighted Wanderer

They're cutting it kinda close! :shock:

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:35 am 
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Belares wrote:

At this time, as far as I know this should be the schedule.

I have the adventures I am running. Friday at 10am will be a Mutant Crawl Classic: Hive of the Overmind (0 level funnel (make up to 4 zero level)). The 2pm will be a Dungeon Crawl Classic: Doom of the Savage Kings a 1st level adventure. Bring your own level 1 or play an already made character. Saturday at 2pm will be Mutant Crawl Classic: A Fallen Star for all. A 1st level adventure. Use your surviving characters from Friday’s game or create one. Ready made will be available as well. There will be swag and even a raffle for some DCC/MCC accessories!

I changed the 0 level adventure for the Friday morning game.