Question: What is the Policy Character Sheet Tools

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

TedTschopp
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Game Empire Pasadena

Question: What is the Policy Character Sheet Tools

Post by TedTschopp »

Does Goodman Games have a policy on posting character sheet tools for DCC? I have a rather extensive character sheet system that will auto calculate skills, weapons, armor, speed, saves, stats, experience, and a bunch of other stuff. However, in order to do this, I have had to put a bunch of the tables into the tool. Is it ok to share this? Is there a guideline or a ruling as to when the character sheet has too much from the manual in it. I don't want to share anything that would violate anyone's expectations of ownership, however, I do want to share something that makes the roll playing a bit less mathematical and makes it more role-playing.

Please let me know what your thoughts are?
Ted Tschopp -
⟨ Þeodor Tʃopp • टेड चप • Фёдор Тшёп • تيد شوب • Թէտ Չըփ • Ted Çeöp • தெட் சுப் ⟩
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Question: What is the Policy Character Sheet Tools

Post by GnomeBoy »

For this kind of inquiry, I'd suggest sending an e-mail to the info@ address. This is really very much a fan forum, and only very occasionally visited by any of the authors.

Curious: How does one "calculate skills" for DCC??
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

GnomeBoy wrote:This is really very much a fan forum, and only very occasionally visited by any of the important authors.
Fixed it for you.

I visit here all the time. There just hasn't been as much posted here to respond to lately.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
TedTschopp
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Game Empire Pasadena

Post by TedTschopp »

Thief skills and Halfling skills as they level. A thief specifically gets to add int, agility, and personality modifiers to their skills along with modifiers specified by their birth sign.
Ted Tschopp -
⟨ Þeodor Tʃopp • टेड चप • Фёдор Тшёп • تيد شوب • Թէտ Չըփ • Ted Çeöp • தெட் சுப் ⟩
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Raven_Crowking wrote:
GnomeBoy wrote:This is really very much a fan forum, and only very occasionally visited by any of the important authors.
Fixed it for you.

I visit here all the time. There just hasn't been as much posted here to respond to lately.
A d50+3 pardons, Raven!

And yeah, things have been quiet lately.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “DCC RPG General”