Info from Past Road Crews

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Blutimate
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Info from Past Road Crews

Post by Blutimate »

Hey all,

I saw that Road Crew 2016 is being announced on the Goodman Games main page. I know that info is forthcoming, but I want to make sure I understand what the expectations have been in prior years. I'm running 2 games in the next few weeks and I just want to know what evidence and the like I need to collect that I ran a game at a con.

I tried searching for this in earlier posts and didn't see it. Please link the prior post or let me know.

Thanks,
David
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Re: Info from Past Road Crews

Post by mythfish »

Send an email to info@goodman-games.com with the relevant info (where, when, what adventure, etc) at least 30 days before the game is scheduled (though I think the 30 days has been pretty flexible). In the past, that's all you've really needed to do. If you have a post-game writeup and/or pictures, those are appreciated but not required.
Want to add your event to the tour? No problem! E-mail us with the date, time, and location of your event; an online link to the event; and your contact info. Tell us at least 30 days before your event. That will give us time to ship out your cool swag. If it is a convention, let us know that too – we will send out badge ribbons as available. We encourage you to run online games, but they don't qualify for the swag.

How to report your road crew games: As you rack up more and more killer games under your belt, feel free to send us your game reports. We love reading all of the great exploits and feedback from the games you support us so awesomely with! When emailing us, please include a history of the games you have run for the year ongoing within your message; along with your newly reported game. In the “history”, it need not be an exhaustive detail; merely something akin to Game#, Location, Venue, Adventure, & Player Count. This aids us in properly keeping track of your exploits, and helps us know how much gaming is happening where for future projects.
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
Blutimate
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Blutimate »

Thanks, I contacted Goodman Games and they are going to try to help me out for my first host.

They told me that they will be rolling out information soon, but be prepared to fill out a form (so, I'd email them earlier than later).

David
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

I just got a pack of goodies to hand out at my Con game next week... Peter Mullen cover-art folders, bookmarks, and a stack of zero-level, 4-up character sheets...

Combine that with bits I have left over from previous packs, and it's a nice assortment of goodies. :mrgreen:
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “DCC RPG General”