DCC RPG 4th printing: What do you want?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Max_The_Judge
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Game Kastle

Re: DCC RPG 4th printing: What do you want?

Post by Max_The_Judge »

I already own them. I don't know, I really want to support the project. Maybe I'll sell my current copy. Thanks for the info, everyone.
Weisenwolf
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Weisenwolf »

I expect ebay will do well out of this :D
Gizrond
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Gizrond »

So it looks like a bunch of add-ons slid through on the KickStarter without me being aware of them (GM gems, Points of light, etc.) I just added them in the survey, hoping that someone will contact me if my pledge doesn't cover them all.

Anyone know if that's the case?
Mofte
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Mofte »

Exactly. To quote GG:
Goodman Games wrote:When you get the survey, indicate on it what you'd like to add. We'll send out a Paypal survey for any difference between your pledge and what you added.
quozl
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by quozl »

Weisenwolf wrote:
GnomeBoy wrote:
Blood Axe wrote:Im thinking there are a lot of liars for the "First Time fan" pledge to get the extra adventure & swag. :? 320 pledgers and 140 are first timers....... :roll:
Word is getting out about the KS. Tenkar had it up on his blog, and he gets a LOT of traffic from what I can tell. I think 90% of that or more could be genuine. Anybody interested / on the fence could see that limited option and just decide to jump on in...
I hope you are correct, more players makes the whole game better for all of us, a bit of free swag that has every likelihood of being an adventure one already has anyway is far less important.
I'm one of those first-time backers. Looking forward to getting into DCC!
Chuck Korsin: Woodcutter. Str 14 (+1), Agi 10 (0), Sta 17 (+2), Per 15 (+1), Int 9 (0), Luc 9 (0), AC: 10; HP: 3; Weapon: Handaxe +1 (1d6+1), Speed: 30; Init: 0; Ref: 0; Fort: 2; Will: 1, Holy water (1 vial) (25 gp), Bundle of wood, 37 cp, Crowbar, Sack (large)

Barnum Bailey: Animal trainer. RIP Weapon: Club (1d4), Waterskin (5 sp), 30 cp
Gene Yusmore: Cooper. RIP Torch (1 cp), Barrel, 33 cp
Tellessa Storie: Elven barrister. RIP Weapon: Quill (as dart) (1d4), Book, 33 cp
Shingen
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Shingen »

I'm stoked for all the little add-ons to the core book. The folder and stickers are fun, for sure, but the drilled in tabs and sewn in bookmarks are really fun touches that I think will make the book a cooler thing to own.

I scored six modules I already owned off it. I want to trade them, but I may just give them away to people interested in the game, because that seems like a good way to build interest.
SILAS, L, Ostler, S14, A13, S12, P11, I14, L5, AC11, HP3, Staff +1 1d4+1, Init 1, R +1, F0, W0, 10' Chain, Bridle, Path of the bear (Melee damage rolls), Com +1

PERCIVAL, N, Halfling dyer, S12, A10, S9, P13, I6, L12, AC10, HP2, Staff +0 1d4, Init 0, R0, F0, W+1, Small sack, 3 yards fabric, Righteous heart (Turn unholy checks), Com

DERVOS, N, Corn Farmer, S13, A8, S8, P12, I13, L13, AC9, HP 1, Pitchfork +1 1d8+2, Init -1, R-1, F-1, W0, Waterskin, hen, Path of the bear (Melee damage rolls) (+1) Com +1

EIBUR, C, Potato Farmer, S8, A7, S12, P11, I13, L7, AC 9, HP 2, Pitchfork -1 1d8-1, Init -1, R-1, F0, W0, Torch, Goat, Struck by lightning (Reflex saving throws) Com +1

Return to “DCC RPG General”