Originals of DCC RPG Rulebook Cartoons for sale!

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Pewfell
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Originals of DCC RPG Rulebook Cartoons for sale!

Post by Pewfell »

Hi there, I'm Chuck, the artist who drew the cartoons for the Dungeon Crawl Classics Rulebook. I just listed some of them as pledge rewards on the Kickstarter campaign for my new Graphic Novel here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/16 ... n-of-chaos

Here is the official Press Release, and the cartoons I'm selling:

A unique chance for you to own one of the original DCC RPG cartoons.

Goodman Games artist Chuck Whelon has just launched a Kickstarter for "Drain of Chaos", the latest graphic novel in his long-running independent comic book series, “Pewfell”. Chuck drew the cartoons for Goodman Games’ DCC RPG rulebook, and he’s offering the original cartoons as pledge rewards.

Each cartoon is being offered for just $90, and that includes a print copy of the 168 page “Drain of Chaos” graphic novel.

Chuck is offering the originals of the following cartoons:

"Half Orc with Personality”
"Encumbrance Rule”
"Delicate Ecosystem”
"Zombie Henchmen”
"Armor Bonus”
"Dibs on the Chainmail Bikini”

They are the perfect adornment for bathroom wall of any DCC RPG fan, but you’d better hurry because…. er.. there’s only one of each!

Pewfell is a semi-autobiographical, epic fantasy sit-com. It’s a domestic comedy about an incompetent wizard named Pewfell, his wife Tina the warrior princess, and Gnoma, the small blue gnome who squats in their basement and makes Pewfell’s life miserable.

As "Drain of Chaos" opens, we find that Tina the warrior princess is pregnant, and the irresponsible Pewfell is going to have to get up off the couch and find a way to pay the bills. He takes a job with the city sewer patrol, but soon ends up as chief henchman to the town's new zombie-mad dictator. Then, as his wife starts to go into labor, the city is attacked by a vast army of darkness, led by two very dapper (but demented) Lords of Chaos. Meanwhile, Pewfell's lodger, Gnoma, is mounting the greatest musical extravaganza the city of Spirekassle has ever seen. And that's just the beginning. It's a truly epic tale, in which the irresponsible Pewfell faces his greatest challenge yet:--- fatherhood!!

Pewfell began as a webcomic serial back in the early 2000’s, and was picked up as one of the charter strips on the late Joey Manley’s ModernTales.com, the first professional webcomics portal. Since then it has appeared on Drunk Duck and ComicFury and has been complied into a series of comic books that are currently being released on comixOlogy.com

"Drain of Chaos" is the culmination of my many years work on the strip. It's the best written, best drawn and funniest of all the work I've done on the strip to date. It’s a complete, and self-contained tale, in full color, clocking-in at 162 pages. And it hasn't been put out in an affordable, widely-distributed print edition until now!

There are, of course, several other Kickstarter pledge levels to choose from, including eBook, trade paperback and hardcover versions of the book itself. There are also copies of my previous Pewfell Books, and some of the many Boardgames I've has illustrated for Minion Games (including “Those Pesky Humans”, “Legitimacy”, “Grave Business”, and "Battle Merchants”. Plus there is a video of me making an ass of myself.

The project has already been highlighted as a ‘Staff Pick’ and ‘New & Notable’ on Kickstarter.

Check it out here:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pewfell: Fantasy webcomic
Pewfell
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Originals of DCC RPG Rulebook Cartoons for sale!

Post by Pewfell »

So far only the "Armor Bonus" one has gone. The 5 others are still up for grabs.
JonHook
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Tabletop Games and 31st Century Games

Post by JonHook »

Those are all awesome!
Pewfell
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Pewfell »

4 DCCRPG rulebook original cartoons left and just 30 hours to go on the Pewfell Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wh ... n-of-chaos

Return to “DCC RPG General”