Gencon update on the Annual question

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

cthulhudarren
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Gencon update on the Annual question

Post by cthulhudarren »

The Dark Master said that there is a table of contents for the "Annual". I really am hoping to get more DCC RPG support for the gods of Aereth. Please give them the full DCC RPG treatment, including dogma, sacrifices, disfavor, and sinful use of power. Thanks!
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Re: Gencon update on the Annual question

Post by MrHemlocks »

cthulhudarren wrote:The Dark Master said that there is a table of contents for the "Annual". I really am hoping to get more DCC RPG support for the gods of Aereth. Please give them the full DCC RPG treatment, including dogma, sacrifices, disfavor, and sinful use of power. Thanks!
Aereth? That is a dead campaign setting. Not going see anything coming from it every again. So, 3.5...

I am looking forward to the new campaigns settings included with Chained Coffin and Perils Purple Planet. Why would GG invest any time or resources into a campaign setting (Aereth) they have no interest in?
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by ragboy »

MrHemlocks wrote:
cthulhudarren wrote:The Dark Master said that there is a table of contents for the "Annual". I really am hoping to get more DCC RPG support for the gods of Aereth. Please give them the full DCC RPG treatment, including dogma, sacrifices, disfavor, and sinful use of power. Thanks!
Aereth? That is a dead campaign setting. Not going see anything coming from it every again. So, 3.5...

I am looking forward to the new campaigns settings included with Chained Coffin and Perils Purple Planet. Why would GG invest any time or resources into a campaign setting (Aereth) they have no interest in?
I think everyone expects that because gods of Aereth were used in the core book...
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
cthulhudarren
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by cthulhudarren »

ragboy wrote:
MrHemlocks wrote:

I think everyone expects that because gods of Aereth were used in the core book...
Yes. And isn't Punjar located in Aereth? Harley is working on a setting(?) book for Punjar.
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

I suspect DCC RPG Aereth and 3.5/4e Aereth are different worlds in the multiverse that are close together. There are some similarities, but also some important differences.
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
Rick
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: Gateway Games & More

Post by Rick »

MrHemlocks wrote: Aereth? That is a dead campaign setting. Not going see anything coming from it every again.
From the "Coming Soon for DCC RPG" section in the Goodman Games Gen Con 2014 Program Guide:

Return to “DCC RPG General”