Out of Luck

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

lukash
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Out of Luck

Post by lukash »

One of my players rolled up a character with 16 luck and so named the character "Lucky." Well, he made it through the first adventure and became a wizard. That should have been the first sign the character was doomed. On his second adventure he didn't fare that well.

I like how some of the artwork in the modules shows how certain characters met their end, so I whipped up this quick sketch of Lucky's last moment. Bonus points if you know which DCC module generated this scene.

22 Start / 3 Dead / 6 Wounded / Portal Under the Stars
12 Start / 3 Dead / 0 Wounded / Sailors on the Starless Sea (not finished)
Maxwell Luther
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Out of Luck

Post by Maxwell Luther »

lukash wrote:One of my players rolled up a character with 16 luck and so named the character "Lucky." Well, he made it through the first adventure and became a wizard. That should have been the first sign the character was doomed. On his second adventure he didn't fare that well.

I like how some of the artwork in the modules shows how certain characters met their end, so I whipped up this quick sketch of Lucky's last moment. Bonus points if you know which DCC module generated this scene.

Sailors on the Starless Sea. Many a character has died in this manner the two times I've run it.

Return to “DCC RPG General”