Minis for DCC RPG

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

cthulhudarren
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Minis for DCC RPG

Post by cthulhudarren »

If you need mini's for your DCC RPG like I do, this may just be the ticket.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/151 ... f-mr-bones

I still have a lot of painting to do for the minis from the last one.
DM Marcus
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Minis for DCC RPG

Post by DM Marcus »

I got in on last year's Reaper Kickstarter and it turned out to be a great deal. This Kickstarter looks to be as good or even better. It will take me until next year to get them painted!
cthulhudarren
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by cthulhudarren »

DM Marcus wrote:I got in on last year's Reaper Kickstarter and it turned out to be a great deal. This Kickstarter looks to be as good or even better. It will take me until next year to get them painted!
Same here!
Zargon
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Zargon »

I'm happy to say I too was a part of last years hugely successful bones kickstarter. This year the Reaper Bones II kickstarter looks like it will easily exceed last years success, and I can't wait to see what the next 12 days holds for us. There's a lot of wild rumors of what might be in store for the backers from gargantuan monsters, colossal dragons, and even some cavernous terrain piece... Not to mention a myriad of heroes, villains and monster races we could all name on sight that are added to the project every few days. Last year ended with an enormous Cthulhu, and with the reputation laid out by last years project one thing is certain; whatever evil this way comes shall not disappoint!
Fables of the Borderlands - #1 DCC campaign on Obsidian Portal!
cthulhudarren
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by cthulhudarren »

Oh yes, lots of mooks and monsters and demons and such to throw at the players. I love. I want the frost giants to be in this too.
Zargon
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Zargon »

There is a chance they will put in the Frost Giants sculpted by Sandra Garrity and Jason Wiebe however they already included the two newer versions in last years, as you may recall. So the good news there is you can order those now and get yourself the bones version (Vanhorn & Schubert sculpts) this month if you want. So far the giants in this KS are two massive hill giants and a huge stone giant. Unless you count the Avatar of Sokar which looks to ruin any adventurer's day.

Fables of the Borderlands - #1 DCC campaign on Obsidian Portal!
DM Marcus
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by DM Marcus »

Ooooohhh.... That will be so much fun to paint....

Return to “DCC RPG General”