Road Crew Images

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

DitheringFool
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Road Crew Images

Post by DitheringFool »

I am trying to put together an Announcement flyer for my first Road Crew event and I cannot find any good art - is there anywhere I get some official artwork to use on the flyer? I was thinking of at least the logoand maybe some images of the core book or something more World Tour 2013 specific? I'm afraid the images aren't going to scale very nicely...

Anything like that available? What are other people doing?

Thanks!
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Road Crew Images

Post by GnomeBoy »

Put it together old-school style -- print out the book image and logo and other bits you want, and take them to the library and use the Xerox machine to blow them up. Then cut and paste them -- with actual scissors and paste! -- into a flyer with hand-written text, just like putting together a concert poster for your high school garage band or something...
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Road Crew Images

Post by goodmangames »

GnomeBoy has excellent advice. Wow, scissors and paste...it has been a long time since I did that! Feel free to copy any images from DCC RPG as needed to create a Road Crew flyer.

And that brings up a good point on Goodman Games providing easy flyers.Down the road we can create some options for Road Crew graphics -- I'm sure Doug wouldn't mind illustrating some.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “DCC RPG General”