The Art of DCC RPG + Erol Otus

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

cthulhudarren
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

The Art of DCC RPG + Erol Otus

Post by cthulhudarren »

In general I've been very pleased with the DCC RPG art, especially the rulebook. I've been picking up modules, I now have Sailors, Doom of the Savage Kings, and Emerald Enchanter. All are really good adventures with great feel and art. I especially like Doug K and Peter Mullen's art. Mullen's art I had never seen before the DCC RPG rulebook and I love his style.

Doug K seems to be doing all the module covers, and while I think he is awesome, I am wondering, will Erol Otus (my all-time favorite DnD artist) be doing any more work for DCC RPG? Soon?

Please say "Yes".

Thanks,
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: The Art of DCC RPG + Erol Otus

Post by goodmangames »

Glad you like the art -- Doug and Peter and Erol! I am working with Erol on a couple projects, although I wouldn't call either of them "soon" in terms of when they'll come to fruition. If you do like Erol's art, make sure you support the art folios we've started producing (see http://www.goodman-games.com/artbooks.html ). If they do well, then who knows? Maybe the roster will expand...and perhaps the format will "go deluxe"...or something. Who knows. :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “DCC RPG General”