A Community Experiment - Calling all Colorado players

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Black Dougal
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Total Escape Games, Broomfield CO

A Community Experiment - Calling all Colorado players

Post by Black Dougal »

This has worked well for other RPG groups in my area (the Denver metro), so I want to try it with DCCRPG players.

I have started a Yahoo Group for DCCRPG players in Colorado. I would like to use it as a way for local DCCRPG players to meet and to organize local events without having to crowd these forums with information that is perhaps of limited interest. This is meant to be a supplement to these forums, not a replacement.

So, if you are interested in playing DCC and you live in Colorado, please join the Rocky Mountain DCCRPG group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RMDCCRPG/.

The email address to post to the group is: RMDCCRPG (at) yahoogroups (dot) com.

I would like to build an active local community of players so that we can make this RPG a successful venture in the Denver/Colorado Springs area (and the rest of Colorado, for that matter). Please join the group so that we can all get together and play more often.

Thanks.
"The Black Dougal" (formerly known as dkeester) -- DCCRPG Fan Boy since 2010
DCCRPG PC Death Toll: 25

DCCRPG Playtests: Tacticon 2010, GenghisCon 2011, Tacticon 2011, GenghisCon 2012
Member: The DCC Expendables (Denver, CO)

Doug may very well hold the dubious title of “most DCC RPG PCs lost during the course of convention play.”
--Harley Stroh
ToddBradley
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: A Community Experiment - Calling all Colorado players

Post by ToddBradley »

It looks like the Yahoo Group doesn't exist anymore. I'm in central Denver and would like to join or start a DCC RPG game, or some similar retro fantasy game (OSRIC, etc.). I've been in touch with a couple of people locally, but I haven't found critical mass to put together something regular yet. Let me know if you have any pointers.
Caffiend
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Caffiend »

We've got a player database going, started in the G+ community. Feel free to add to it or contact people listed:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... SWEE#gid=5
~Judge Jen
Spellburner, Keeper of Mysteries, and Chief Acolyte* for DCC RPG

*the Dark Master said so!
Tortog
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Tortog »

I just moved to the Grand Junction area... If anyone else is in the area, send me a PM on this board, or contact me at tortog.the.librarian@gmail.com. I'm more than interested in setting up some regular game sessions down at Jester's Court, and at the very least, I'm planning to run some DCCRPG for FRPG Day if I can get the module and the table space. :mrgreen:

Return to “DCC RPG General”