That's a cool T-shirt

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: That's a cool T-shirt

Post by goodmangames »

Right on, Rick! Great pic.

Makes me think we also need to do a baseball cap at some point... ;)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Caffiend
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: That's a cool T-shirt

Post by Caffiend »

goodmangames wrote:
RudGar wrote:I'm a little late to the DCC t-shirt party, and I was eager to order one through the Goodman Games site, but found to my dismay that it is no longer available. Will this shirt, or another DCC shirt, beyond the world tour, be available again? I would love to get an authentic DCC shirt, but it seems a bit silly that it was only offered for such a short time. I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there that would like to pick up a DCC shirt in the future, but like me, are now out of luck points. Thanks.
I'm sorry to say the red-sleeved shirt was available for a limited time only. You can get a free shirt by running three public games, as noted on the World Tour page. Sounds like you already found that link. For the time being that's the only option. But down the road, who knows, we may offer something else...no promises though!
Looks like the shirts and iron-ons are sold out. Might be a good time to revive one or the other... If you want to vary the sleeve colors on the raglan, we'll all know the folks with red sleeves got in at the beginning. :D
~Judge Jen
Spellburner, Keeper of Mysteries, and Chief Acolyte* for DCC RPG

*the Dark Master said so!

Return to “DCC RPG General”