Three New DCCs

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

GaryMcBride
Ill-Fated Peasant

Three New DCCs

Post by GaryMcBride »

I just read about the three new DCC adventures and they sound great! Definitely a must own. I'm particularly glad to see more Michael Curtis. I greatly enjoyed both Dungeon Alphabet and Stonehell and look forward to his two adventures eagerly.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games
michaelcurtis
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Three New DCCs

Post by michaelcurtis »

Thank you very much, Gary! I do my best and hopefully you'll enjoy "The Sea Queen Escapes!" and "The Croaking Fane" as much as my previous stuff. I can guarentee you'll see more things from Goodman Games with my name on the cover in the year to come, so stay tuned. I also hope to see you out on the convention trail.
Scrivener of strange tales, part-time madman, and odd word aficionado.
Flexi
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Flexi »

I'm very happy to see more DCC adventures on the way too.

'Colossus, Arise!' looks particularly interesting. Is the giant brain depicted on the cover, part of the headless golem in the background? I can't wait to find out! And it is a level 8 adventure as well. Gonna have to level up them PCs in time for this one!
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Post by finarvyn »

EDIT: Ignore this post. Michael answered in the other thread.

Hey, Michael -- a quick question if I may ... I updated the thread with all of the DCC adventure modules in it, and decided to include DUNGEON ALPHABET since it's designed to work hand-in-hand with DCC-style RPGs and all ... I own a first printing and checked the copyright date (2009) and know that the third printing is 2012 since it's coming out now, but am uncertain of when the 2nd printing came out. I guessed 2010. Any idea if this is correct?
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman

Return to “DCC RPG General”