Free Stuff at Pacificon

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Free Stuff at Pacificon

Post by goodmangames »

Hi everybody,

I will be at Pacificon over Labor Day weekend in Santa Clara, CA (see http://www.pacificongameexpo.com ). Come join me and have some fun gaming!

And -- help me clean out my garage! As some of you may have noticed from the "collector's gems" thread (see http://www.goodman-games.com/forums/vie ... 60&t=41978 ), I have been cleaning out the giant pile of gaming goodness that is in my possession. I do not plan to give away any of the "gems"...but I do plan to give away a lot of other stuff.

So here's the deal. Swing by the Goodman Games booth at Pacificon for the following:

* A bunch of Free RPG Day and $2 modules from years past. All from 2010 and before. I'll probably limit these to 5 per customer or something like that. There are a bunch to choose from -- some DCC, Etherscope, Xcrawl, Wicked Fantasy Factory.

* Free Goodman Games penny tray! Take a penny, leave a penny. Just take the penny tray! I still have a box to unload.

* Free posters from our 4E era.

* A load of old 3E books priced at 10 for $10. These are non-Goodman Games books. I used to maintain a library of D20 books published by other 3PP. I don't really need this library anymore and I have around 8 boxes of these books. They're from a variety of D20 publishers from "back in the day." Minimum purchase $10, up to 10 books for $10, and I'll probably cut you a deal if you buy more than 10.

I think that's everything, at least that I can think of right now. Come on by and say hi!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Pesky
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Re: Free Stuff at Pacificon

Post by Pesky »

I'll be there on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be able to get into your "Him That No Grave Can Keep" session. If not, I'll stop by the Goodman Games booth afterwards to try to coerce you to sign my Limited Edition Rulebook :)
Terry Olson
AJClark
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by AJClark »

Unfortunately I'm on the EastCoast or I'd try to pick up some of the modules...
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Oh sure, as if I didn't already wish I was making it to Pacificon! :twisted:

Maybe some stuff will be left over for DDC in February... 8)
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

GnomeBoy wrote:Oh sure, as if I didn't already wish I was making it to Pacificon! :twisted:

Maybe some stuff will be left over for DDC in February... 8)
Given the current number of boxes in my garage, I am pretty sure there will be something left in February. You will probably find something at DunDraCon. :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

goodmangames wrote:Given the current number of boxes in my garage, I am pretty sure there will be something left in February. You will probably find something at DunDraCon. :)
What -- you don't think the penny trays will vanish in a heartbeat??? :mrgreen:
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “DCC RPG General”