Anyone going to PAX?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Jobe Bittman
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Anyone going to PAX?

Post by Jobe Bittman »

Anyone else going to PAX Prime this year? I was thinking it would be fun to run some games in the tabletop freeplay area.
Jobe Bittman
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Anyone going to PAX?

Post by Jobe Bittman »

I talked to Games on Demand people at PAX. They seemed okay with me running "Learn to Play" DCC RPG in their area in the convention center in rooms 305 and 306. I'll run slots on Friday and Saturday. I want to run level 0 and above 0.

Slots are 2 hours which should be plenty of time to make it through one of the Free RPG Day adventures. Anyone have some other adventure suggestions for me?
jbrhymer
Gongfarmer

Post by jbrhymer »

I will be there with my company. If I have time I will stop by and check out your session(s).
Jobe Bittman
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Jobe Bittman »

I'm hitting one panel at 2PM on Friday. I'll run a 2 hour game at 4 or 5 if there enough players. And I'll probably run a few more on Saturday. Sunday I'm booked up. If you're on twitter, follow the hashtag #TTLFG .
sniderman
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by sniderman »

I wish. There's a game that's going to be available for purchase that I desperately want. Was available at Gen Con, and I completely missed that they had advance copies available.

Here's the deal, I'm willing to pay $100 to the person attending who picks it up for me. Any takers?

Hot Rod Creeps by Cryptozoic

Return to “DCC RPG General”