DCC screen inserts?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

screenmonkey
Far-Sighted Wanderer

DCC screen inserts?

Post by screenmonkey »

Has anyone made GM screen inserts for DCC?

Specifically a landscape orientation for something like this.
TheNobleDrake
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: DCC screen inserts?

Post by TheNobleDrake »

Yes, a total of 7 of them... they aren't particularly well done though (yet) since I am trying to refine the organization and style.

I'd share them if someone wanted them and could tell me a good place to upload them.
screenmonkey
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by screenmonkey »

TheNobleDrake wrote:Yes, a total of 7 of them... they aren't particularly well done though (yet) since I am trying to refine the organization and style.

I'd share them if someone wanted them and could tell me a good place to upload them.
Google docs? Or you could email them to me :D
TheNobleDrake
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by TheNobleDrake »

I don't know why I hadn't even thought about Google docs... forgot that was even a thing, apparently.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4679Q ... 0pvVEZaZ2s should be a working link.

Page 1 I put on the player side of the screen, the next 3 pages I put on the inside of my Savage Worlds customizable screen, and the 3 pages of crit & fumble charts I just keep nearby because using the other 3 panel screen takes up too much of my table.

Use, alter, distribute, and comment however you would like - but any suggestions made are likely not to get addressed or implemented any time soon because I am extremely busy with completely unrelated and more directly rewarding (for me) activities... namely planning a Shadowrun epic that will cover a span of 15-ish years in-play so that my players will stop their "all we play now is DCC, I think I'm going to get burnt out on it... I'm not yet, I just think I would even less slowly if we had something else going on too" half-complaints.
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Post by finarvyn »

Nice. Lots of good information crammed in there.

I have some similar sheets that I've used through playtest. Not so much information and larger font size. If I can figure out how to post them I'll do so. (Having issues with attachments here.)
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman
phg
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by phg »

finarvyn wrote:Nice. Lots of good information crammed in there.

I have some similar sheets that I've used through playtest. Not so much information and larger font size. If I can figure out how to post them I'll do so. (Having issues with attachments here.)
I've heard google-docs is pretty good... :D
Skyscraper
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Post by Skyscraper »

TheNobleDrake wrote:I don't know why I hadn't even thought about Google docs... forgot that was even a thing, apparently.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4679Q ... 0pvVEZaZ2s should be a working link.

Page 1 I put on the player side of the screen, the next 3 pages I put on the inside of my Savage Worlds customizable screen, and the 3 pages of crit & fumble charts I just keep nearby because using the other 3 panel screen takes up too much of my table.

Use, alter, distribute, and comment however you would like - but any suggestions made are likely not to get addressed or implemented any time soon because I am extremely busy with completely unrelated and more directly rewarding (for me) activities... namely planning a Shadowrun epic that will cover a span of 15-ish years in-play so that my players will stop their "all we play now is DCC, I think I'm going to get burnt out on it... I'm not yet, I just think I would even less slowly if we had something else going on too" half-complaints.
Hi TND,

I've tried the link you provide but it directs me towards a generic "Google Drive" information page. It asked that I log in, which I did. What am I doing wrong?

Sky
Maledict Brothbreath, level 4 warrior, STR 16 (+2) AGI 7 (-1) STA 12 PER 9 INT 10 LUCK 15 (+1), AC: 16 Refl: +1 Fort: +2 Will: +1; lawful; Armor of the Lion and Lily's Blade.

Brother Sufferus, level 4 cleric, STR 13 (+1) AGI 15 (+1) STA 11 PER 13 (+1) INT 10 LUCK 9, AC: 11 (13 if wounded, 15 if down to half hit points), Refl: +3 Fort: +2 Will: +3, chaotic, Robe of the Faith, Scourge of the Maimed One, Darts of Pain.
Pesky
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Pesky »

TheNobleDrake wrote:I don't know why I hadn't even thought about Google docs... forgot that was even a thing, apparently.

These are really nice, TND. Thanks for sharing them! :D
Terry Olson
Kergalli
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Kergalli »

I have been working on screen inserts to use with the Savage Worlds Customizable GM Screen (6 panels). This is still a work in progress. This is the GM side of the screen. Not 100% sure what I am putting on the player side, maybe just art. Right now the screen doesn't include the crit and spellcasting/deity tables as I plan on using the Reference booklet from Aplus or the Crawler app on my iPad - that said I might still make those inserts down the road.

Link: DCC Screen Inserts
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Post by finarvyn »

phg wrote:
finarvyn wrote:I have some similar sheets that I've used through playtest. Not so much information and larger font size. If I can figure out how to post them I'll do so. (Having issues with attachments here.)
I've heard google-docs is pretty good... :D
I've never uploaded anything to google-docs before, so here goes....

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwZP7- ... mJXaUlnUVE

Good luck. :wink:
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman
TheNobleDrake
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by TheNobleDrake »

Skyscraper wrote:Hi TND,

I've tried the link you provide but it directs me towards a generic "Google Drive" information page. It asked that I log in, which I did. What am I doing wrong?

Sky
I honestly don't know, unfortunately. It's the first I've ever uploaded anything to Google docs and I clicked the option to not require signing in, so I don't know why it's not showing up for you.

The link even still works for me, perhaps just try it again? Maybe make sure you are signed in and then try the link?

Return to “DCC RPG General”