[ASSH] Taken from Dunwich

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

[ASSH] Taken from Dunwich

Post by ragboy »

Reviewed this adventure on my blog: http://mysticbull.blogspot.com/2012/11/ ... ce-of.html

Great adventure. Haven't played it yet, but it's in the rotation. Very applicable to DCC and easily converted. Highly recommended.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Re: [ASSH] Taken from Dunwich

Post by finarvyn »

Nice review!

Anything based on Lovecraft is probably a lot of fun, and Dunwich has always been one of my favorites!
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: [ASSH] Taken from Dunwich

Post by ragboy »

finarvyn wrote:Nice review!

Anything based on Lovecraft is probably a lot of fun, and Dunwich has always been one of my favorites!
yeah -- the Dunwich part of the title is a little misleading... It's just the name of the little mountain village. ASSH is a very "howard" fantasy setting, with big lovecraftian influences.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile

Return to “DCC RPG General”