Old School Character Sheets

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

QuelessQuest
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Old School Character Sheets

Post by QuelessQuest »

Dwarf added. Warrior Updated. All sheets minor tweak.
Zargon
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Zargon »

These character sheets are very cool, thank you for the creations, and the updates. :D

Is there a name for the border you used? I'd like to see if I could find the right hand side version of it, that way I could place the character sheets to the left of a bordered lined page used for notes and errata. Maybe even glue them to the inside of a manila folder to give a sense of permanency... ironic concept for a dcc character I know, but hey it could be one of those things that's nice while it lasts right?
Fables of the Borderlands - #1 DCC campaign on Obsidian Portal!
jeff
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by jeff »

Actually, it'd be nice if I could download them. I'm probably gonna have to just print and photocopy.
Zargon
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Zargon »

@ Jeff,

Maybe I can help. I'm not sure what browser you're using, the updates you have, or the security walls that you may have in place but here is a run down of what should happen if you're operating with a system similar to mine. When I click one of the hyperlinks on Quelessquest's original post it takes me to a box.com address where the sheets are stored for download. Upon clicking the 'download' button in the off center right of the webpage a miniature window pops up in the interest of promoting box.com. Ignoring that, I simply click the 'save' button the comes up on the thin download manager pop up (IE users) that shows up at the bottom of my screen. And presto I've got my copy...
Fables of the Borderlands - #1 DCC campaign on Obsidian Portal!
QuelessQuest
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by QuelessQuest »

Zargon wrote:These character sheets are very cool, thank you for the creations, and the updates. :D

Is there a name for the border you used? I'd like to see if I could find the right hand side version of it, that way I could place the character sheets to the left of a bordered lined page used for notes and errata. Maybe even glue them to the inside of a manila folder to give a sense of permanency... ironic concept for a dcc character I know, but hey it could be one of those things that's nice while it lasts right?
The border is lifted from the old AD&D 'golden rod' character sheets. I bit of scanning and image manipulating trickery. I've tweaked the character sheets in Inkscape and have the .svg files if that is of any use to you.
Disemvowel
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Disemvowel »

These.are.incredible. Talk about going back decades in gaming...I remember marveling at the Last Will and Testimony section and thinking, which one of these a-holes in the party should get my crap.

Well done. You should toss these up on RPGNow
Clangador
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Clangador »

Any chance of a Halfling sheet?
~Clangador

I'm not a wizard but I play one in DCC...

Join the DCC RPG Rocks Facebook group.
DM Cojo
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by DM Cojo »

Hope this project isn't dead....I love these sheets and would love to see a halfling one done too!
Weisenwolf
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Weisenwolf »

Excellent work :D but wot no Halfling :evil:

Return to “DCC RPG General”