Sailors on the Starless Sea?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

DimitriX
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Sailors on the Starless Sea?

Post by DimitriX »

I was one of the folks that pre-ordered this adventure along with the core book. Has it been shipped out to the pre-order folks yet? I haven't heard anything about it.
Colin

Re: Sailors on the Starless Sea?

Post by Colin »

Yep, pre-orders of it have shipped. Several folks have already received their copies.

Colin
DimitriX
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by DimitriX »

I wonder if mine got lost or something. I ordered it at the same time as the core book.
Colin

Post by Colin »

DimitriX wrote:I wonder if mine got lost or something. I ordered it at the same time as the core book.
Many orders of the core rules (certainly the pre-orders anyway) shipped before SotSS was printed.

Colin
GreyM
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by GreyM »

DimitriX wrote:I wonder if mine got lost or something. I ordered it at the same time as the core book.
Joseph and Keith (shipping guru at Goodman) said they were slammed with everything thats been going on the past few weeks and that the SotSS module was/will be shipped differently to those of us that ordered it at the same time as the core book. Those of us that preordered early, had the core book shipped directly from the printer. It looks like it was shipped before the module was even printed. Keith said they should have all of them shipped so hopefully we'll have our copy of the module in the next few days.
DimitriX
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by DimitriX »

I still haven't gotten mine. Can someone check to see if it was even shipped to me? I haven't received any notice that I'm supposed to get this since I pre-ordered a while back.
Colin

Post by Colin »

E-mail GG or Joseph directly; they'll sort it out.

Return to “DCC RPG General”