Too late to pre-order?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

bat
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Too late to pre-order?

Post by bat »

I am getting on the bandwagon a little late. Is it too late to pre-order the core book and receive the module?
Machpants
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Too late to pre-order?

Post by Machpants »

Yes it finished on the 1st of April, sorry
LAST OF THE F3W
Gloria Finis
bat
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by bat »

Drat. As a hapless completionist I might wait a bit then before getting too deep into this.
Booberry
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Booberry »

According to the site, you can still get the module if you throw down for the limited edition cover.
(you know you want to :mrgreen:)
Blood Axe
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: The Portal

Post by Blood Axe »

Yeah...I missed the fine print too. I ordered April 3rd or 2nd. Some April Fools Day..... :? I thought "pre-order" was ordering before the book was ready to be released....oh well. Still a honking huge cool book.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
bat
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by bat »

Booberry wrote:According to the site, you can still get the module if you throw down for the limited edition cover.
(you know you want to :mrgreen:)

Can I get verification on this? If so, yeah, I'll throw down. Otherwise, I am holding back a bit.

edit: Although yes, since it hasn't been released yet, one would think it was still a pre-order.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

The pre-order offer allowed me to tell the printer exactly how many copies of DCC #66.5 to print and stuff into select copies of the core book. The printer needed those numbers several weeks ago in order to, well, print the books! Based on pre-orders received prior to the deadline I did end up printing more than 1,000 copies, so all pre-orders placed prior to the April 1 deadline should receive a copy of the module. Orders placed after the deadline were not in time to be counted for purposes of the DCC #66.5 print run. However, the one exception I made was that I did print up enough copies of DCC #66.5 to include one in every copy of the gold foil edition, so all copies of the limited edition gold foil cover will include DCC #66.5.

For those on the fence, you should be able to find copies of the color-cover edition in stores. If you're still not decided on the gold foil edition, I would recommend ordering soon. Based on how things are going, I expect that direct-sale copies of the the gold foil edition (i.e., what end consumers can buy off www.goodman-games.com) will sell out at some point, possibly sooner than expected.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “DCC RPG General”