How will the books be shipped?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

How will the books be shipped?

Post by MrHemlocks »

Please, can you ship the books in boxes? If using a soft mailing envelope the corners will be bent and that is NO NO :shock:

Also, I am preordering a foil & standard edition but not till March 30th. I'm really excited about this game and know many others will be also be once the word about the game spreads. That is why I am going to place a flyer at my local game store.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: How will the books be shipped?

Post by goodmangames »

All pre-orders placed prior to April 1 will be shipped directly from the printer in boxes. The printer is actually custom-manufacturing shipping boxes that are the right dimensions to ship the book. (That's one of the reasons there is a pre-order deadline -- they need time to make the boxes.) The box just looks like, well, a box, but you can't buy these boxes in stores. ;)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Stainless
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Stainless »

I bet they're classic boxes.
Avatar by Stefan Poag (I now own the original!)
Jim Skach
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Jim Skach »

you have to roll a d7 to figure out how to open it...

Man...I have to upgrade to the foil...I think...if I haven't...and then the kids will want copies...

damn I wish I had more money. :evil:
Machpants
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Machpants »

goodmangames wrote:All pre-orders placed prior to April 1 will be shipped directly from the printer in boxes. The printer is actually custom-manufacturing shipping boxes that are the right dimensions to ship the book. (That's one of the reasons there is a pre-order deadline -- they need time to make the boxes.) The box just looks like, well, a box, but you can't buy these boxes in stores. ;)
Sweet, direct from the printer + boxes means happy Kiwi customers :D
LAST OF THE F3W
Gloria Finis
jeff
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by jeff »

Machpants wrote:
goodmangames wrote:All pre-orders placed prior to April 1 will be shipped directly from the printer in boxes. The printer is actually custom-manufacturing shipping boxes that are the right dimensions to ship the book. (That's one of the reasons there is a pre-order deadline -- they need time to make the boxes.) The box just looks like, well, a box, but you can't buy these boxes in stores. ;)
Who cares if some brown, fuzzy fruit is happy? Or are you talking about shoe polish? :wink:
Machpants
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Machpants »

jeff wrote:
Machpants wrote:
Who cares if some brown, fuzzy fruit is happy? Or are you talking about shoe polish? :wink:
As long as they are happy customers who cares if they are fruit, shore care product or even shoggoths!
LAST OF THE F3W
Gloria Finis
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Post by finarvyn »

goodmangames wrote:The box just looks like, well, a box, but you can't buy these boxes in stores. ;)
A collectable box! One that looks like a normal box, but somehow isn't. :P
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman
henis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by henis »

finarvyn wrote:
goodmangames wrote:The box just looks like, well, a box, but you can't buy these boxes in stores. ;)
A collectable box! One that looks like a normal box, but somehow isn't. :P
:o It's the Goodman Games edition of the Red Box! Isn't it?! :D

Return to “DCC RPG General”