DCC 66.5 Preorder

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Sizzaxe
Wild-Eyed Zealot

DCC 66.5 Preorder

Post by Sizzaxe »

Does DCC 66.5 come with both preorder, regular cover and gold foil ltd. edition? Or just with the Gold Foil? I really _want_ the gold foil edition, but my gaming budget is on hold right now. I have already preordered the standard cover (which is still awesome btw) and I was just wondering if 66.5 came with both pre-order covers.
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: DCC 66.5 Preorder

Post by Harley Stroh »

Doom comes with a pre-order of either copy of the core rules. No need to order the limited edition. You'll also receive a pdf of the core rules, distributed when we send the books off to print. So it's a double win!

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Pilgrim
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Pilgrim »

Getting the PDF is outstanding, can't wait.
"Not all those who wander are lost." ~ JRR Tolkien
Aplus
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Aplus »

Since I want to get mine as early as possible, I'm ordering the limited edition one through my FLGS, and ordering the regular one direct through Goodman Games.

Madness!
Check out my DCC Resources Page for cool stuff!
neverreflected
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Gateway Games & More - Cincinnati, OH

Post by neverreflected »

So I want to pre-order so I can get all the shiney things but I might be moving. What do you think the chances are that the game will be printed and shipped by June?
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

neverreflected wrote:So I want to pre-order so I can get all the shiney things but I might be moving. What do you think the chances are that the game will be printed and shipped by June?
If it's not done by June, I will ensure the entire Goodman Games staff commits ritual hari-kari to atone for our great disgrace.

Trust me, it will be done by June!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Galadrin
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Galadrin »

Lol, has the staff been informed of this yet?

I remember back last year when everyone was saying "don't release in the winter, wait to the spring to make it pretty". I'm still in that camp and will wait patiently!
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

And here I thought those wakizashis from Joseph were just in celebration of our DCC RPG Katanas against Cthulhu kick off.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
dunbruha
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by dunbruha »

So I pre-ordered the gold foil cover book yesterday, but there was no place for me to give my email address for the pdf. How will this be handled?
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

We get your email address as part of the ordering process (based on your account with Paypal). If you would like the PDF to go to an address other than your Paypal email address, let Keith (at) goodman-games.com know the desired address.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
dunbruha
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by dunbruha »

goodmangames wrote:We get your email address as part of the ordering process (based on your account with Paypal). If you would like the PDF to go to an address other than your Paypal email address, let Keith (at) goodman-games.com know the desired address.
OK, thanks. Looking forward to it!! (I also ordered a regular version through my FLGS.)

Return to “DCC RPG General”