Aereth

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Thane
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Aereth

Post by Thane »

I've decided to place all the Mystara and Greyhawk modules in the Aereth setting, along with the 'Halls of Tizun Thane' (a true classic), so I've got enough to go on. But I was just wondering if Aereth would be out this year or 2013.

Thanks
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it". ~ Voltaire
Thane
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Aereth

Post by Thane »

Also, will DCC be available in all the usual online uk stores?

leisuregames.com
gameslore.com
amazon.co.uk
iguk.co.uk
orcsnest.com
spiritgames.co.uk
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it". ~ Voltaire
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

An Aereth supplement is still in the "if/when" stage (i.e., not actively being worked on and not set for a specific date) so it's definitely 2013 at the earliest. Not that I don't want to do it, there's just a lot of other fun stuff ahead of it. :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Thane
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Thane »

goodmangames wrote:An Aereth supplement is still in the "if/when" stage (i.e., not actively being worked on and not set for a specific date) so it's definitely 2013 at the earliest. Not that I don't want to do it, there's just a lot of other fun stuff ahead of it. :)
Great news!

It may be nice to just drop some DCC modules (along with various others) onto a blank hex map and see where it goes.

Either that, or Greyhawk will be the backdrop.

Here's hoping for a dedicated DCC setting either way :)
corbingravely
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by corbingravely »

Get some DLCs up and running for this. I am completely bored here with no games to play. Can someone please do something about this.

-------------------------------------
Corbin Graveley
EHR systems
-------------------------------------
Hermes Serpent
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: None

Post by Hermes Serpent »

I've started using the DCC 35 Aereth stuff for background for my DCC games. I ran a few modules then added a smallish area map and then grabbed DCC35 for all the Aereth material. I Lulu'd a copy of the Gazetteer for my players and warned them it wasn't necessarily correct or complete but mostly good information.

There are some differences between the gods, but mostly they work fine and only need some custom Disapproval charts to work better. I just tell the players the names vary by location and the same god is often known by different names by different countries.

I GIMPed together the maps and printed out an A3 section to use at the table if they want/need a larger overview map.

Return to “DCC RPG General”