On track?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Pilgrim
Far-Sighted Wanderer

On track?

Post by Pilgrim »

Just wondering if everything is still on track for April, since there are only about 2 months to go?

Also, when can we expect to put in the switch for the alternate cover printing for those of us who have already preordered?

Just tossing out some mindless banter. :)
"Not all those who wander are lost." ~ JRR Tolkien
Stainless
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: On track?

Post by Stainless »

One hopes that the tumble-weed rolling around in these forums indicates that they are all beavering away at finalising the book.
Avatar by Stefan Poag (I now own the original!)
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Post by finarvyn »

The last layout version I saw wasn't 100% complete but overall seemed pretty finished. There were a couple of place-holders for artwork but much of the text semeed to be in good shape. I had a couple of minor suggestions for Joseph (dang, I should check to be sure I sent 'em) but overall things looked like they were mostly done and the focus was on proofreading and such.
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman
Stainless
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Stainless »

That's good news Finarvyn. Thanks. For a bit there I was wondering if Goodman Games had been contracted as consultants to WotC to provide design input for 5e and so all had gone quiet. :D
Avatar by Stefan Poag (I now own the original!)
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

Two factors, really.

Beavering, in full swing. (That and we're headed into con season ... I should have been on the road hours ago.)

The second, I'm sure Joseph will make an announcement about, shortly.

Sorry for the radio silence. Please trust that the guy behind the curtain is pulling ropes and throwing toggles as fast as he can!

//H

Edit: There it is! http://www.goodman-games.com/forums/vie ... 60&t=23538
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Machpants
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Machpants »

finarvyn wrote:The last layout version I saw wasn't 100% complete but overall seemed pretty finished. There were a couple of place-holders for artwork but much of the text semeed to be in good shape. I had a couple of minor suggestions for Joseph (dang, I should check to be sure I sent 'em) but overall things looked like they were mostly done and the focus was on proofreading and such.
That is great news and I can't wait :)
LAST OF THE F3W
Gloria Finis

Return to “DCC RPG General”