Any news on the newest DCC adventures?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

reverenddak

Re: Any news on the newest DCC adventures?

Post by reverenddak »

My weekly group finished the Free RPG Day adventure, The Portal Under The Stars, and it went really well. Now they're anxious to find this dryad, cut down her tree, and get this power! Is this adventure continued in one of these adventures? I'm much too lazy and untalented to write this myself.
Reverend Dakota Jesus Ultimak, S.S.M.o.t.S.M.S., D.M.

(Dungeon) Master In Chief of Crawl! fanzine. - http://www.crawlfanzine.com/

"[...] there is no doubt that Dungeons and Dragons and its imitators are right out of the pit of hell." - William Schnoebelen, Straight talk on Dungeons & Dragons
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Any news on the newest DCC adventures?

Post by goodmangames »

reverenddak wrote:My weekly group finished the Free RPG Day adventure, The Portal Under The Stars, and it went really well. Now they're anxious to find this dryad, cut down her tree, and get this power! Is this adventure continued in one of these adventures? I'm much too lazy and untalented to write this myself.
The dryad plot hook is a setup for enterprising judges to illustrate their creativity. :) It is not continued in any of the published adventures. I ran a couple of on-the-spot games where I continued it a little bit...maybe eventually I'll write those out in a little more detail for publication...but for the moment that hook is unfinished.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “DCC RPG General”