Class Conversions for DCC

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Noodles
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Class Conversions for DCC

Post by Noodles »

tortog wrote: If the uber restrictive version of OD&D was so darn awesome... it wouldn't have had to change.
There is nothing restrictive about od&d. In fact it is far less restrictive than later versions of d&d. You never needed some skill, feat or class ability to do something. You just did it.
Tortog
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Tortog »

@ noodles:

My experience with both OD&D and AD&D is that you only got the level of freedom that the DM allowed... and the DMs I found were always of the "Totalitarian school specialization." I guess I'm just afraid that this system will allow those kinds of DMs to return to the table. It pains me to admit it, but one of the only things that 3e got right was that it curtailed this kind of DM style... somewhat. Though the mechanism of "Rules Avalanche" caused many problems of its own; i.e the players were now empowered to throw a rule in the DMs face if the players think/feel they are being "picked on" or whatever. By no means a perfect system, but the Totalitarian DMs (from my experience) cannot thrive in such an environment. One of the major problems of the 3e, 4e model is that they induce "option paralysis" in some players, who look at the available material and crumple before the mountain of possibilities. Unfortunately I see the same possibility from a game system that is TOO open framework. I think that might be one of the reasons for some of these threads.

Back on topic:

here is my revised copy of the ranger class that Ducaster & I have been tossing about:

Ranger

Description: A Ranger must have an Agility score of at least 9, because Rangers prefer to fight with 2 weapons and will not train anyone who isn’t capable. They roam the wild places of Áereth keeping watch on all that has been forgotten, fighting to protect Nature’s Balance. They are usually acting under the direction of Druids, but not always. They are not comfortable in urban surroundings, and lose many of their abilities until they are at least 1 mile away from towns & villages, 10 miles from larger cities.

Hit Points: 1d10 + Stamina Bonus

Weapon Training: Masters of the wild, they use a light weapon in each hand to emulate the claws of beasts. So the: Blackjack, Club, Dagger, Handaxe, & Short Sword are their weapons of choice for melee combat, they are also familiar with long swords and staves. They may one use one longsword when fighting with two weapons. For ranged attacks they use: Daggers, Darts, Javelins, Short Bow, Slings, & (setting dependant) they may use blowguns.

Armor: Rangers do not use shields or heavy armors as these things slow them down in the wilderness. Also, they are not allowed to wear metal armors if they wish to use their Nature’s Ally Dice.

Alignment: Usually Good

Natures Ally Action Die: Whenever Rangers are within one of their preferred terrain environments & not wearing heavy armor or within close proximity to an urban environment, then this die functions exactly as a Fighters Attack die & allows the Ranger to use MdoA charts. A Ranger may choose instead to apply this die to any skill check rolls made within preferred environments; but cannot do both in the same round. There are no “Urban Rangers”… those are called Thieves…

Two-weapon fighting: Rangers are better at this than any other Class. They Use their own table and ignore the standard rules about multiple action dice: they simply add that attack at the end of the others.
Example:
5th level ranger with 18 Agility; using two weapons gets 3 attacks per round: d24, d20, d14; not
d14, d14, d14 the way the rules state on p.80 of the beta.

Luck: A Ranger’s Luck bonus always applies to their AC if they are in one of their preferred terrain types. This ability is lost when too close to an urban environment.

Rangers & terrain: they start play as masters of one type of terrain, but may master a # of terrain types = their INT bonus. Terrain types are: Arctic, Aquatic, Desert, Forest, Jungle, Mountain, Planes, Subterranean, Tidal Zone, Wild-Space. A ranger starts knowing one type of terrain, usually the terrain the adventure starts with, but could be different depending on how player wishes. A ranger chooses a new terrain only if they have spent the majority of their last level within that type of terrain. Ex. Rick the 1st level ranger knows the forest terrain. His friends take him on a quest that leads underground for the next 2 levels. Since Rick has an INT bonus of +2 he decides to add Underground as one of his terrain types at 2nd level. At 3rd level they are still underground, but finish the adventure back in the forest where they started. Rick will need to wait until the next level; after they take their spoils over the mountains and the desert to complete their quest, then he can decide to add mountain or desert terrain because he can only learn one more terrain type to his list.

Defender of the Wild: Ranger applies level to attacks & damage when fighting those who have defiled nature (5 level setting) or adding 1/2 level rounding up for a 10 level system. The Natures Ally dice stack if you catch them defiling your home turf... So 1st level ranger (and assuming no stat bonuses) attacks with 1d20+ 1d3+ Natures Ally die + Level to hit and does weapon + 2 to 4 extra damage. A 5th/10th level ranger does weapon + 6 to 10 points extra damage to those who would defile Nature (which includes all undead).

Ranger 2-weap. Fighting Table:

Agility__Primary Hand__Off Hand___Critical Hits
9________+1d14_______+1d12____Cannot Crit
10-11____+1d16_______+1d14____Primary hand Crits on a Max Roll:
_______________________________Secondary hand cannot Crit
12-13____+1d16_______+1d16____Both hand Crit on Max Roll
14-15____+1d20_______+1d16____Both hand Crit on Max Roll
16-17____+1d20_______+1d20____Crit as normal on each hand
18_______+1d24_______+1d20____Crit as normal on each hand;
_______________________________but +1 higher Crit table

Ranger Table:

_______Attack__Crit. Die &____Threat_____Action_____Natures Ally________SAVES:
Level___Bonus__/Crit. Table___Range______Dice______Action Dice____Fort:__Reflx:__Will:
1_______+1______1d12/I_______20_________1d20_______+1d3__________+1___+1_____+0
2_______+1______1d14/I_______20_________1d20_______+1d3__________+2___+1_____+1
3_______+2______1d16/II______20_________1d20_______+1d4__________+2___+2_____+1
4_______+2______1d20/II______19+________1d20+1d12__+1d4_________+3___+2_____+2
5_______+3______1d24/III_____19+________1d20+1d14__+1d5__________+3___+3_____+2

Clarifications:

The “attack bonus” column only applies to attacks when the ranger is not in one of their preferred terrain types.

I was using Aragorn as a role model for this version of ranger, so no magic or animal companion; but, I don’t think adding a companion back into the class will cause a problem. Adding cleric magic… could work… could make the class too powerful compared to other classes. I’d probably take the MdoA access out of the mix to give the ranger access to magic; though the “natures ally” dice would still be applicable to skill checks when in preferred terrain.

The listed terrain types are keyed to my version of Áereth and designed to facilitate playing my version of Gnomes; so feel free to add subtract to your hearts content.

Finally, this class is keyed to a 5 level progression, so for 10 levels I’d just space things out more.
i.e: levels…

1 & 2………...+1……1d12/I……………20……………..1d20…………….+1d3……………+1……..+1……..+0
etc.
Noodles
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Noodles »

@tortog

don't game with a bad DM!
Tortog
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Tortog »

Noodles wrote:@tortog

don't game with bad a bad DM!

Always good advice! :D Though sometimes your only choices are bad DM or not to play... 8) People sometimes forget that there is stigma attached to RP gaming. I've had folks at my table who've said that I can't call there house to talk about "games" because they're afraid family/work will find out that they play D&D. I've known people who were denied promotions and were so harassed by fellow employees that they quit their job just to get away from it. This is not as prevalent as it used to be, but it was quite common in the early & mid '80's and it does still happen.

So I found myself on the resource page earlier and I saw the "Barbarian class" offering... I don't think it is different enough from the warrior class to have earned the title of "Barbarian." Though as a Celt I've never been fond of Roman insults woven into my games. :D Here's my take on the class:

Tribesman; Only if Barbarian or Shaman is rolled on the Occupation tables.

Tribesman: Whether they are from the Abylosian Tribes, the clans of the Uru’Nuk, or part of the savage hoard of The Scourge; the first people of Áereth are universally respected and feared for their fierce, wild nature that allows them to charge into combat devoid of any fear of death. They have walked the northlands longer than any of the “Hot-landers” as they call civilized folk; and deeply resent the spread of cities and conversion of the land to agriculture. They are not at all impressed buy Warriors, who rely upon crutches like armor and shields… these are the trappings of the elderly, the weak, and the foolish. These people live happily in conditions that would kill most lesser folk. Mostly they live in the tundra wastes, sub-arctic forests, and mountains, but some still live in the blasting heat of southern steppes or the deep jungles of the New World. One of the key characteristics in their nature is the fact that they are never content to stay in one place for very long; always wandering and following the food.

It was not always this way… Long ago Humans and Humanoids roamed the face of Áereth freely, from the warm equatorial lands to all the way to the Northern and southern polar wastes marked the range of Humanities wanderings. With their cradle being the Isle of Nos Caen. When the Khonsurian & Serpent Empires were newly formed, Humans were not considered fit for anything beyond basic labor and as a reserve food source. Still there were a few who followed the call to power. These Humans were the ancestors of the Druid-Kings, but it wasn’t until these Humans helped lead the other races out of bondage after the fall of the Khonsurin Empire that Humanity was finally recognized as mature by the elder races.

It was the slow expansion of civilization under the tutelage of the Druid-Kings that changed everything for Humanity. First it was the introduction of spell casting abilities; then later with the rise of the first true civilizations of human beings: Nemoria, Kothia, & Erheim. The first people have been at war with their civilized cousins ever since; both for the loss of prime hunting/foraging lands, and for the use of “wizardly” magic. The Tribal nations of Áereth see the desire for the use of Non-idol Magic as a form of madness. It was the desire for magic that drove humans to follow the Sphinxes into the desert; it was the use of magic that sank the Sacred Island of Bral Caen (Isle of Lirea); it was the desire for arcane power that drove the Nimorian Priest-Kings to unleash demons and devils upon the land. Non-idol Magic is a serious taboo to the elder nations of humans & humanoids.

Description:

Hit Points: A Tribesman gains 1d14 HP+Stamina Bonus+ Luck bonus at each level

Weapon Training: Tribesman are trained in a wide variety of weapons depending on where the tribe calls home. In general, the following weapon skills are found: Battleaxe, Blowgun1, Club, Dagger, Handaxe, Javelin, Shortbow, Sling, Spear, Staff, & Whip. All weapons are made of primitive materials when Tribesman starts @ 1st level. They may acquire better weapons later and use them at no penalty, but they don’t know how to maintain them, and so the weapons degrade quickly {-1 to weapon abilities/ month of campaigning}. Stone and Bone weapons must make Fortitude check every time they cause a critical, or do maximum damage or be destroyed. They use the wielders Fort save & there is a cumulative -1 applied to each save. Fortunately, Tribesman are capable of making new ones & even without a weapon, they can do 1d3+STR physical damage with their teeth, feet, or fists if they choose. Many tribes are known for their devotion to a particular weapon or style of fighting, so consult with your DM.

Armor: Natural, non-metal armors only, but they can use cured bone to fashion scale & plate mail, but it is -5 & -9 (respectively) to physical checks. Bone, wood, and hide shields are used for full effect, but most Tribesmen don't use them as they are a sign of cowardice. Tribesman live in their armor and only suffer half the physical check penalty for non-metal, medium armors and no physical check penalty for non-metal light armors. Tribesman who wear no armor may add their stamina Bonus to their AC.

Alignment: any, but tribes tend to be uniform in their choices {based on years of detailed anthropological reading. The People of the First Nations had elaborate customs and rituals. Such behavior is not characteristic of “chaotic” people. The ability to “berserk in battle is a learned/conditioned behavior: it’s a required ritual in some cultures. The term “barbarian” is a derogatory term used by the Romans to describe the speech patterns and language of the Celts and roughly translates as “sheep sounding people” because of their use of soft vowels.}

Attack Die: like a Fighter, Tribesman have a variable attack die that allows them to use mighty deeds, but isn’t quite as good as the better trained Warrior Class.

Critical Hits: Varies; see table; generally 1 die & 1 table less than Fighters

Initiative: standard except when “Battle Raging”

Luck: A Tribesman’s Luck bonus always applies to all their 0-level skills; and HP

Action Dice: the Tribesman Class receives 1d20 @ 1st level and progresses the same as a Fighter does.

Battle Rage:
When expressing their Battle Rage, a Tribesman has completely turned off their ability to think rationally about anything other than killing; complete with the glazed-eyes, & foaming at the mouth… They gain no extra HP for this, and they incur a -2 AC from their recklessness. While the Tribesman is indulging in their battle lust they gain +1 die category & +1 higher table for Critical hits. They also gain +1 to their threat range & are immune from death until they run out of targets; or their rage is spent. When a Tribesman kills an opponent, they may move 5ft per level to engage another target. If there are none, or the only targets are friendly, then the Tribesman gets a Willpower save to end the rage. If the targets are all friendly, or otherwise not perceived as a threat, then the Tribesman gets +1 to the save for each such person. When enraged, the Tribesman gains +1 per level to initiative from the zealot-like recklessness with which they enter combat.

While Raging, a Tribesman may not: engage in Mighty Deeds of Arms; may not converse or follow any coherent strategy formulated by others, including the application of healing; may not stop attacking unless they make a Willpower save, or completely run out of targets; may not wear metal armor, or use shields.

A Tribesman may invoke this rage on their initiative action by burning 1 point of Personality score, or whenever they fail an involuntary willpower save. These burned points are regained in the normal fashion. At the end of each episode of Rage, the Tribesman rolls a Fortitude Save with DC=8+(# of rounds spent enraged) or fall unconscious. Success means the Tribesman must rest for 1 turn per round they were enraged. Resting is defined as “not fighting.” The Tribesman may still continue to travel, and forage for food, but no hunting. If the Tribesman is allowed to sit quietly and comfortably, they only need ½ the time. If the Tribesman goes below 0 HP while in a battle rage, they keep functioning normally for a number of rounds = their level + their stamina bonus; then they fall over dead. If healing magic is applied within a number of rounds = the fallen Tribesman’s Luck bonus, then they will recover.

Tribesman Table:
_____Attack___Crit. Die &____Threat______Action____Rage Damage
Level__Die___/Crit. Table____Range_______Dice______Bonus Die______Fort:__Reflx:___Will:
1____+d3_____1d10/II______19-20________1d20_______+1d8___________+2______+2______-1
2____+d3_____1d12/II______18-20________1d20_______+1d10__________+2______+2_____+0
3____+d4_____1d14/III_____18-20________1d20_______+1d12__________+3______+2_____+0
4____+d5_____1d16/III_____17-20________1d20+1d14__+1d14__________+3______+3_____+1
5____+d6_____1d20/IV______16-20_______1d20+1d16__+1d14 / +1d12___+4______+3_____+2
jmucchiello
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by jmucchiello »

To me this is way, way more powerful than the warrior. The MDoA stuff is the warrior's schtick. If you are thinking about making a class with MDoA ability, do not. Just use the warrior and call yourself a "tribesman".

Your tribesman also has rage. That should be his main schtick. You have a mechanic for it that makes the class distinct from all others. That should be good enough. He doesn't need MDoA. His hit points, threat range and rage damage are ridiculously high. Adding MDoA on top of that is way out of balance. I'd scale down his threat range and rage damage a bit AND lose the MDoA. AND he would be on par with the warrior.

Just one opinion, of course.
Ducaster
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
FLGS: Athena Games Norwich.

Post by Ducaster »

jmucchiello wrote:To me this is way, way more powerful than the warrior. The MDoA stuff is the warrior's schtick. If you are thinking about making a class with MDoA ability, do not. Just use the warrior and call yourself a "tribesman".

Your tribesman also has rage. That should be his main schtick. You have a mechanic for it that makes the class distinct from all others. That should be good enough. He doesn't need MDoA. His hit points, threat range and rage damage are ridiculously high. Adding MDoA on top of that is way out of balance. I'd scale down his threat range and rage damage a bit AND lose the MDoA. AND he would be on par with the warrior.

I believe Tortog was just trying a personal re vamp the already suggested Barbarian class linked to from the DCC resources page that Harley Maintains.

I think I agree with jmucchiello on the principle that the MDoA should be the pure fighters schtick. If I had any say in it I wouldn't even let the Dwarf use it either or if I did I'd tone down the Dwarfs version somehow (Maybe a dice increase every 2 levels instead of each level??) But apart from that I like both Barbarian/Tribesman ideas. One thing that I have seen is that some folks find it hard to take a generic fighter (or mage etc etc) and role play it into a seperate and unique variation of the class.
I think it was in recognition of that the the 1ast ed of AD&D had the Paladin, Ranger, Druid, Assassin and Illusionist as (quote) Subclasses(/quote) of their parent classes. It was an effort to focus a players role play efforts..?

Either DCC needs to pick up on that train of thought and offer multiple classes or it needs (as I think - excuse me if I err) jmucchiello and a few others suggest to go for the "Core four and Nothing More" And activly encourage folks to Role play individuality into there basic character type? I think I actually prefer the latter but suspect the former will appeal to more players - especially those migrating to DCC from other systems? Purity of a game system aside the economics of marketing what is after all a product may determine this alas... Thank Arioch that we are actively encouraged to customize our personal DCC games right from the get go!

Whats your take on the existing Barb then jmucchiello? Also (if Harley is reading this) if a class idea makes it there to the DCC resources page exactly how interested in it are Goodman games? In the Beta you (Goodman Games) said you wanted third party contributions for new classes. Is that it? A footnote on the Forum or at some point is something more "official" (Dreaded word of bygone D&D days begone!) planned at a later point? Some hint of direction here would be appreciated.
{Standard Disclaimer} If it was mentioned already and I missed it, please put this down to my advanced age and senility rather than discourtesy!
My DCC games work site is here http://www.dcc.aweninspired.com/?page_id=1869 Use my forum name here as the Password
Mutatis Mundi Game Cha sheet here http://www.dcc.aweninspired.com/wp-cont ... 3.4.18.pdf
Tortog
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Tortog »

jmucchiello wrote:To me this is way, way more powerful than the warrior.
Absolutely, And rightly so! A Tribesman has to hunt down his breakfast every morning... warriors live in barracks and guard towers, in cities. Where they can spend there time in all manner of decadence; makes'em soft and squishy from the Tribal POV. {"barbarian's" have always been more powerful than fighters in all editions of D&D where both existed.}
The MDoA stuff is the warrior's schtick. If you are thinking about making a class with MDoA ability, do not. Just use the warrior and call yourself a "tribesman".

The "barbarian class" offering on the resource page (read by me as official sanction) has access to MDoA and creates a few new ones! The Irony here is that my original version didn't have the MDoA because I knew I'd get my a$$ chewed for it; but I figure the one you guys posted uses it so "what the hell?"

The mechanic for the Rage is lifted from the Beta on p.68 and tweeked a bit, the Tribesmen are just better and more consistent about it, and have evolved to be more durable as a result. In all my designs where MDoA is accessed: I have deliberately pegged the MDoA die & crit tables below the level of fighter access, except in very narrow margins. This was to preserve the so called warrior supremacy mind set y'all are so fond of.

The threat ranges and such are not "ridiculously high" if you consider just how savage a D&D wilderness environment truly is... On Earth the most savage species is MANKIND and the occasional polar bear. In a D&D environment, they have that + Lammias, Rakshasa, & Dragons, and more... They need to be that fierce or they couldn't thrive in the wilds.

I thought the idea was for "gritty reality," but most of the classes and the races come across as watered down. I tried making Drow and Deep Dwarves based off the races in the Beta and they were a joke; and I still havn't come up with or seen any mechanics posted for dealing w/ larger than Human monsters like Giants and Dragons. Pegging everything to fighters abilities and the 3-18 stat range is becoming rather difficult to deal with from a story design POV.
Tortog
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Tortog »

OK... rather than start a new thread, I figure this one would be the best place to post. A few weeks ago, after we finished helping eachother on our Mystic and Ranger classes, Ducaster & I started collaborating on a DCCRPG style Bard class. We've reached the point where public input would be most appreciated.

I think it was I who initiated the work on the Bard class, 'cause I'm tromping my players through DCC #1 for the beta test. I lost track of who came up with what, but I think we really have something here. I made it as a Google doc because I didn't want to play format games on the threads. :D

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HIf ... t?hl=en_US

I'll be able to field any questions about the class, & Ducaster will chime in when he is available.

Thoughts?
raskal
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by raskal »

The Bard Class is open only to human ? Do you think that a halfling can access to this class ?
Tortog
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Tortog »

raskal wrote:The Bard Class is open only to human ? Do you think that a halfling can access to this class ?
I see no reasons why the "classes" should be restricted to humans only... that idea is one of the few aspects of DCCRPG that I really just can't go along with. For the beta test I'm keeping to the no non-human classes idea, so technically the answer is 'yes' the bard is for Humans only...

However, my house rules start with everyone rolling for race; then everybody rolls random for occupation @ 0-level, or chooses class if not 0-level. So my feeling is that Halfling Bard should be just fine, but the Halfling luck bonus would make them really powerful... so I'd try and find a way to balance that out with something. Probably make the failures more spectacular, i.e. if using luck to augment a song and they fail then their luck ability is suspended for a while... critically fail and the spent luck is gone forever.

That being said, the combination of Halfling and thief class would be really impressive. Considering that an all Halfling guild/troop of thieves sharing luck would make them nearly unstoppable... so shared luck for Halfling Thieves is on a 1:1 basis with no dice being rolled.

I'd love to hear from you how the combo functions if you do allow Halfling Bards... or any other combo's for that matter. :D
raskal
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by raskal »

Ranger
By Raskal – Version 0.1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cas ... hkCro/edit

XP LEVEL THRESHOLDS : as Warrior

Hit Die: d10

Alignment: Any, but usually Neutral.

Weapons and Armor: Rangers can use Club, Crossbow, Dagger, Dart, Handaxe, Javeline, Longbow, Longsword, Mace, Shortbow, Short Sword, Sling, Spear, Staff. Rangers do not use shields or armors with a Physical Penalty of -6 or higher.

Wilderness Skills: Long life in the wilderness area trains Rangers to detect traps, climb trees, camouflage himself, move silently, climb trees and natural slope and find shelter and food and track any creature with discernable trace. Sneak silently, Hide in shadows, Climb sheer surfaces, Find trap and Disable trap are similar to Thieving skills but only be used in wilderness areas.

Survival : This skill allows find shelter, food, water, start fire and direction. Find a shelter is DC 5. The Ranger can sustain himself (DC 10) or a group (DC 15). The DC can be increased, depending of the hostility of the area and of the knowledge of terrain. The Ranger must spend 4 hours to feed a group of adventurers.

Track : Ranger can follow tracks of any creature and identify them and tell the number. The base DC is 10 but it can be increase depending of type of terrain, time elapsed, weather conditions. A great number of creatures can decrease the DC.

Favored Enemies: Rangers are efficient in fighting humanoids (orcs, goblins, gnolls, etc.) and giants (ogre, true giants, etc.). Ranger gets +2 to hit and +2 to his AC when fighting is favored enemies. Ranger inflicts extra damage equal to his level against favored enemies.

Fighting Style: At 1st level, Rangers choose one fighting style.

Two-Weapon Fighting: A Ranger with high Agility can choose this fighting style. The ranger gets +1 AC (treated using a shield.

Archery: When firing into melee, the ranger has no 50% chance to hit an ally engaged in the melee.

Luck: A Ranger’s Luck modifier applies to skills rolls.

Action dice: A Ranger always uses his action dice for attacks. At 4th level a ranger gains a second attack for each round with his second attack die.

Ranger Abilities Table

------------------------------------- | Favored Ennemies |
Level -- Attack - Die/Table - Die/Table --Threat Range -- Action Dice ---Ref /Fort/ Will
1 ------- +1 ------ d10/II ------ 1d12/III ------ 19-20 --------- 1d20----------+1 /+1/+0
2 ------- +2 ------ d10/II ------ 1d14/III ------ 19-20 --------- 1d20----------+1 /+1/+0
3 ------- +3 ------ d12/I/II ---- 1d16/IV ------ 19-20 --------- 1d20----------+1 /+2/+1
4 ------- +4 ------ d12/II ------ 1d20/IV ------ 18-20 --------- 1d20+1d12----+2 /+2/+1
5 ------- +5 ------ d14/II ------ 1d24/V ------- 18-20 --------- 1d20+1d14----+2 /+3/+1

Table X-X: Wilderness Skills by Level
Skill Bonus for Ranger
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sneak silently* +3 +5 +7 +8 +9 +11 +12 +13 +14 +15
Hide in shadows* +1 +3 +5 +7 +8 +9 +10 +11 +12 +13
Climb sheer surfaces* +3 +5 +7 +8 +9 +11 +12 +13 +14 +15
Find trap† +1 +3 +5 +7 +8 +9 +10 +11 +12 +13
Disable trap* +1 +3 +5 +7 +8 +9 +10 +11 +12 +13
Survival‡ +3 +5 +7 +8 +9 +11 +12 +13 +14 +15
Track† +0 +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6 +7 +8 +9
* The Ranger’s Agility modifier, if any, also modifies checks for these skills.
† The Ranger’s Intelligence modifier, if any, also modifies checks for these skills.
‡ The Ranger’s Personality modifier, if any, also modifies checks for these skills.
raskal
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by raskal »

Update version of my Ranger Class
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BAy ... -rBI/edit#

(version 2)
Devil Swine
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Devil Swine »

I removed my post and placed it where it belongs as it really didn't tie in with your work.

Return to “DCC RPG General”