1st level adventure for playtest?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Reaper Steve
Far-Sighted Wanderer

1st level adventure for playtest?

Post by Reaper Steve »

My group plans on playing the 0-level intro from Free RPG Day tomorrow.
I'd like to have something for 1st level available for next week.
I don't currently have any old school adventures, and I don't have the time to create something from scratch.

Any recommendations for something of the proper tone that would be easy to convert to DCC?
Bonus points if it's able to be completed in 4-6 hrs (or 2 sessions that length.)
Extra bonus points if someone has already done the work and a file is available! :mrgreen:

Thanks,
Steve
DCC Enthusiast
abk108
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Re: 1st level adventure for playtest?

Post by abk108 »

Reaper Steve wrote:My group plans on playing the 0-level intro from Free RPG Day tomorrow.
I'd like to have something for 1st level available for next week.
I don't currently have any old school adventures, and I don't have the time to create something from scratch.

Any recommendations for something of the proper tone that would be easy to convert to DCC?
Bonus points if it's able to be completed in 4-6 hrs (or 2 sessions that length.)
Extra bonus points if someone has already done the work and a file is available! :mrgreen:

Thanks,
Steve
DCC Enthusiast
I've just written an adventure that I'm gonna play this evening. After this playtest I was thinking of translating it (it is currently in Italian), condensing it a bit (avoiding an excess of fluff.. you can fill that in yourselves) and releasing it on the forums for anyone who needs something to play.
Author of Arcanix RPG - fantasy medieval d6 system
learn more :
http://arcanixrpg.webs.com

Return to “DCC RPG General”