Sih'hel

Forum for all things Castle Whiterock!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

dulsi
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Sih'hel

Post by dulsi »

I was looking at the Sih'hel found in DCC #51.5. They have a SR of 6 with 1 Warrior Level. The Sorcerer 2/Cleric 2 Oracle is missing the SR. I assume it should be 9 (5 + class levels) but 3.5 isn't always consistent about SR progression.
Dennis Payne
Identical Games
dulsi
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Sih'hel

Post by dulsi »

Well I didn't get any response for my first question. Hopefully that is due to my suggestion of 5+class level SR seems reasonable and not because you feel I'm not worth your time.

Nevermind. It does seem obvious with the description that they must be grabbing the opponent. I guess I shouldn't have been reading it late at night.
Last edited by dulsi on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dennis Payne
Identical Games
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Post by DCCfan »

It says in my copy of #51.5 that the suckers drain the strength from a grabbed opponent dealing one point of strength damage each round that the hold is maintained. So I would say only useable in a hold. As far as SR goes 9 seems resonable to me.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

It might also get a faster response if you had "Question about the Sih'hel" or "Question about Sinister Secret" as a title. I know the writers and evil overlords read the forums, but they have a work load to keep up with, too. It's not a bad thing to be obvious.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “Castle Whiterock”