Castle Whiterock Question for Authors

Forum for all things Castle Whiterock!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

PeelSeel2
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Castle Whiterock Question for Authors

Post by PeelSeel2 »

On the Cillimar map just east of H-8, the abandoned nobleman's house, their is an entry on the wall:1-3. I cannot find any info on this. Was this an encounter area? Or was their going to be a mini-adventure for Cillimar and it was cut? Or am I just not finding the reference in the material?
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Castle Whiterock Question for Authors

Post by goodmangames »

That is a rare fantasy beast known as a "typo". :)

Congrats on being the first to point it out...it's gone unnoticed this whole time.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Argamae
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Castle Whiterock Question for Authors

Post by Argamae »

While we're at it, I noticed that the math of the stat writeups of the pregenerated characters is not correct. I noticed that when I was transfering them to full-blown char sheets and filled in the blanks. For example, Darsus the cleric has the Alertness feat but it does not figure into his skill ranks; he has Listen +4 while it should be Listen +6 (+4 from his WIS 18 and +2 from the feat). Same with Spot skill. It seems the +2 from alertness was accidentally added to Search since he has a skill modifier of +3 while he should have +1. There is some more minor stuff with other pregens, too.

It might seem nitpickety but I thought I just point it out. You know, players are out there who will check the math and then start complaining (preferably at very inopportune moments while playing). :wink:
The lucky guy who gets to translate DCCs into German!
Done so far:
DCC#1, DCC #11, DCC #28, DCC #17, DCC #17.5 :)

Return to “Castle Whiterock”