Question on Map 31: Level 11, map 2

Forum for all things Castle Whiterock!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

billolmesdahl
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Question on Map 31: Level 11, map 2

Post by billolmesdahl »

I have a map question on Level 11 Map 2. In between rooms 28C and 35B is a tunnel I don't see any reference to (and I could just be missing it). There is a branch of that tunnel that disappears off the map. Does that lead anywhere?

Thanks!
billolmesdahl
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Question on Map 31: Level 11, map 2

Post by billolmesdahl »

Never mind. Rereading it, it looks like that spur that I thought went off the map just ends there and it's a tunnel by the halfling cook who is trying to dig his way out of the Underdark with a butter knife. I don't want to know where he's putting the dirt and stone or how long he's been here.
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Re: Question on Map 31: Level 11, map 2

Post by DCCfan »

billolmesdahl wrote:Never mind. Rereading it, it looks like that spur that I thought went off the map just ends there and it's a tunnel by the halfling cook who is trying to dig his way out of the Underdark with a butter knife. I don't want to know where he's putting the dirt and stone or how long he's been here.
:lol: I never made it that far into CWR. That is a funny bit.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10

Return to “Castle Whiterock”