Death in Luxor - I've started a pbp game for this adventure

A forum dedicated to our new line of officially licensed Call of Cthulhu adventure modules.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

JonHook
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Tabletop Games and 31st Century Games

Death in Luxor - I've started a pbp game for this adventure

Post by JonHook »

Hey guys, I'm starting another Call of Cthulhu pbp game. Obviously, I hope the folks who want to play have not yet read the adventure, but even if you know a danger is coming won't make it hurt any less. :D

You can find the adventure here: http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=37459&date=1245534805

Please send me a "Request to Join" message in the game thread if you would like to play.
JonHook
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Death in Luxor - I've started a pbp game for this adventure

Post by JonHook »

Well, I got five players for the game, so I'm going to be closing the doors and not allow any new players to join.

Once its over, I'll post the highlights here.

See you on the other side!
JonHook
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Death in Luxor - I've started a pbp game for this adventure

Post by JonHook »

Hey there,

If anyone is interested in watching the pbp game of Death in Luxor that I have stared, I can add people in as Lurkers, and you can have full access to the game in read-only mode.

If anyone would like to check it out, you first need to become a member of Role Play Online, at www.rpol.net. Then, you need to tell me what your membership name is on that site. I can then add that name as a Lurker in the game.

You can either post your RPoL name here in this thread, or email it to me at jonhook@gmail.com.

Return to “Age of Cthulhu”