Monster Stats for DDi Monster Builder?

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

meverz
Ill-Fated Peasant

Monster Stats for DDi Monster Builder?

Post by meverz »

Now that WotC have released their monster builder, is there any chance of re-releasing the monsters you have released (eg from Critter Cache, Dungeone Crawl Classics etc) in a format I can easily import into the Monster Builder?

What I would love is to get 2 files whenever I buy your stuff. The current pdf, and also a (xml?) file containing all the monsters I can import into the monster builder. I would even be willing to pay a little extra (either separately or a dearer "bundled" product) to save myself the effort of needing to import them all manually.

If I could import the monsters into the Monster Builder, I would pick up every monster book you put out (and grab the rest of the critter caches i have missed, and probably also grab Dungeon Denziens).

Is this even possible with the current GSL?
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Re: Monster Stats for DDi Monster Builder?

Post by Ogrepuppy »

Honestly, I probably would too.
cnath.rm
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by cnath.rm »

This and battlemaps that I can toss into Maptool would be great for me, and I'd certainly toss in an extra couple bucks to get them.
PeelSeel2
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by PeelSeel2 »

This would be awesome.

Return to “4E Products”