Hero's Handbook: Eladrin review

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Hero's Handbook: Eladrin review

Post by Tavis »

A new review of HH: Eladrin is up, by Joe G. Kushner at EN World's review site: "As a primary game master, Hero’s Handbook, Eladrin, pleasantly surprised me. The book includes a wide range of information that will be useful to gamers of different stripes... By making the book GM focused as well as player focused, I find Eladrin to be immediately useful not only in providing my players with possible options, but in detailing the world the players adventure in."
Co-author: Forgotten Heroes: Fist, Fang, and Song and Scythe and Shroud; Heroes' Handbook: Eladrin; and two finished Goodman projects that haven't been announced yet, with others on the drawing board!
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Hero's Handbook: Eladrin review

Post by Tavis »

Also RPG.now has a customer review: "Another excellent book on eladrin culture."
Co-author: Forgotten Heroes: Fist, Fang, and Song and Scythe and Shroud; Heroes' Handbook: Eladrin; and two finished Goodman projects that haven't been announced yet, with others on the drawing board!

Return to “4E Products”