DCC and Level Up Maps?

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

jgerman
Ill-Fated Peasant

DCC and Level Up Maps?

Post by jgerman »

Are hi-res battle maps from the DCC line and Level Up available anywhere?

For those of us that use a VTT regularly, or even those that print out maps for use this would be a huge deal.

I had thought a year ago when WotC said they were going to embrace the digital medium they would provide that sort of thing, but unfortunately they haven't. On the other hand I'm much more likely to run something from Goodman if I run something pre-prepared so maps for those products would be much more valuable.

I could reproduce the maps, but that's a hobby in and of itself (I'm busy working on the ultimate game table so time is short ;) )

I can only imagine that high quality digital version of the maps already exist as a result of setting things up for printing. Sell them to us if you must, I'd be willing to pay a couple dollars extra for each product for the ability to download maps for it from RPGNow.
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: DCC and Level Up Maps?

Post by Treebore »

I've been hitting up Joe to do "Map Packs" like Paizo does for their AP's for a while now. Paizo does it in both Print and PDF, but I am more interested in PDF, even though Paizo's print versions are awesome too, especially since they always include one large poster size map.

So we need more people to let Joe know such a compilation is wanted.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
jgerman
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by jgerman »

Treebore wrote:I've been hitting up Joe to do "Map Packs" like Paizo does for their AP's for a while now. Paizo does it in both Print and PDF, but I am more interested in PDF, even though Paizo's print versions are awesome too, especially since they always include one large poster size map.

So we need more people to let Joe know such a compilation is wanted.
There have to be a lot of people out there moving to digital tools for handling RPGs, at least that's the way I see things moving. Considering I'm building a game table specifically for that (though it will have other uses) you can see how I'd be interested.

Print and pdf would be cool, as long as the digital versions handle being blown up and zoomed in well. Other than a few outliers I like GG stuff I buy all of it (though I'm thinking of skipping "From Here To There"), it'd be nice to be able to play with good art.

My need for digital maps is strong enough that if Paizo is providing them I'd seriously consider switching games :)
cnath.rm
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by cnath.rm »

I would love to be able to buy a map pdf, one in color would be great for maptools, and for the group without
computers I'd love b/w versions that I could have printed out poster size as battlemaps.

Return to “4E Products”