Interest in New Heroes Handbooks

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Talbot
Gongfarmer

Interest in New Heroes Handbooks

Post by Talbot »

I am new to these forums, but have purchased a few Goodman Games items (Specifically Blackdirge's DD and a few modules).

I am very interested in seeing the optional player races from Blackdirge's (Aphyss, Thornblood, and Zain-Kin) highlighted. All three are very interesting but with little detail to flesh them out as optional player races. I am particularly interested in the thornblood, but they bring multiple questions to mind. Being a plant related humanoid, what would a PC Thornblood eat? Meat? Vegetables (would that make it a canibal?)? Would they merely drink water and require sunlight? The thornblood lifeshaper can heal using the sun, but other types cannot. The boring darts seem to indicate organic, living weapon technology. Would love to see that expanded upon.
Blackdirge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Interest in New Heroes Handbooks

Post by Blackdirge »

I don't know about an entire Hero's Handbook on the thornbloods, but I think they would make a great Level Up article (hint, hint :wink:). Something akin to the minotaur and gnoll expansions that WotC did in Dragon Magazine.

BD
Aeryn "Blackdirge" Rudel

Return to “4E Products”