Maps for Punjar?

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Maps for Punjar?

Post by Treebore »

I want to run this on line using Maptools, anyone have any digital maps done up I can use?

Edit: I am talking about DCC 53.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Maps for Punjar?

Post by Harley Stroh »

Tree,

The entire city? Or just the adventure maps?

*scrounges through map stack*

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

Harley Stroh wrote:Tree,

The entire city? Or just the adventure maps?

*scrounges through map stack*

//H

I could use all. If the PDF's weren't full price I would just buy it, but I am one of those who refuses to pay more than 60% retail for a PDF, especially after buying the print.

BTW, well written as usual Harley.

It would also be nice if you guys would sell PDF map packs for a dollar for your DCC's, so that us on line gamers could use them easier.
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

Tree,

Can you PM me your email, again? I know you've sent it before, but it looks like I deleted it.

//HH

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

I have to say I am relieved that 4E DCC's are still viable for me. I was depressed worrying that I wouldn't be able to use them.
gamerprinter
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by gamerprinter »

Hey Treebore! Long time no see. I've been busy creating maps lately, instead of just printing them. I've been published by Dog House Rules, and will soon be published by Mongoose Publishing for a Conan adventure map.

I posted a bunch of my most recent maps in the "Everything Else" forum, down by the Art Forum near the bottom of this page.

Just saying "Hi!" Its been a long, long time.

GP
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

Started running this tonight Harley. HAving fun, going well. The only thing was is the maps you did of the roof tops, etc... don't match up easily with the module version. I'll study them some more to see if I am just missing the obvious. Next week they start going into a certain dungeon.

I wish I could get the PDF's at a better discount when the print version has been bought.

Has Joe considered copying Paizo, giving a free PDF copy with subscription purchases?
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

Tree,

I'm glad this one is going well. Curious about the roof tops. I ran it at Ghengis Con and they all seemed to fit. Hrm --- that's a bummer because using the roof "tiles" is one of the funnest parts of the adventure.

Are you using this layout?

http://www.goodman-games.com/downloads/ ... -Tiles.pdf

(Laugh. It even comes with official Harley-Scribble. But you've got more than your share of that.)

........EDIT...... Wait. Lightbulb. The draft might be different from the published version.

//H

Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

Harley Stroh wrote:Tree,

I'm glad this one is going well. Curious about the roof tops. I ran it at Ghengis Con and they all seemed to fit. Hrm --- that's a bummer because using the roof "tiles" is one of the funnest parts of the adventure.

Are you using this layout?

http://www.goodman-games.com/downloads/ ... -Tiles.pdf

(Laugh. It even comes with official Harley-Scribble. But you've got more than your share of that.)

........EDIT...... Wait. Lightbulb. The draft might be different from the published version.

//H
Yep, draft versus published! :D Anyways, I do have that tiles PDF, and thinking about it now I can use that successfully. I didn't have it saved in my Maptools folder, so I didn't see it and think about it. I'll just have to get everything saved into my maptools folder.

Return to “4E Products”