Reviews and Other Discussions of Forgotten Heroes I

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Reviews and Other Discussions of Forgotten Heroes I

Post by Tavis »

Here's what people are saying about Forgotten Heroes: Fang, Fist, and Song elsewhere:

Dave "the Game" Chalker's review at Critical Miss

Matt McElroy's review at Flames Rising

apresvie's blog post at Postmortem Studios

RPG.net thread: "Preview of Goodman Games' druid"

EN World thread - I know Eytan has posted in one I've seen, but my Google-fu fails me at the moment.
Co-author: Forgotten Heroes: Fist, Fang, and Song and Scythe and Shroud; Heroes' Handbook: Eladrin; and two finished Goodman projects that haven't been announced yet, with others on the drawing board!
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Reviews and Other Discussions of Forgotten Heroes I

Post by Tavis »

Joe Kushner's review at EN World
Co-author: Forgotten Heroes: Fist, Fang, and Song and Scythe and Shroud; Heroes' Handbook: Eladrin; and two finished Goodman projects that haven't been announced yet, with others on the drawing board!
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Tavis »

Staff review by Nathan Collins at RPGNow - 5 out of 5 stars!
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Tavis »

Here's a thread at EN World comparing and contrasting the Advanced Player's Guide and Forgotten Heroes.
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Tavis »

A RPG.net thread talking about Forgotten Heroes and Advanced Player's Guide, based on some actual play experiences which is cool! Go, my flying monkeys, go!
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Tavis »

Here's a thread at the Paizo forums which started out just talking about the Advanced Player's Guide, but veered into a comparison with Forgotten Heroes.
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Tavis »

A thread about Wraith Recon at RPG.net foolishly posed the question "are there settings, even by third part publishers, that add new classes and such?" and thus allowed me to derail the discussion towards Forgotten Heroes.
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Tavis »

ChattyDM did an "inter-review" where he talks about Forgotten Heroes with one of his players here.
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Tavis »

Here's a thread about Forgotten Heroes at RPG.net - although now that Forgotten Heroes: Death's Champions has shown up at Amazon I should start specifying that it's the first FH book that's being talked about in this case!
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Tavis »

A new review at EN World by calkiddewey. Thanks to Joseph for bringing this favorable review to my attention!
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Tavis »

RPG.net has a review of Fang, Fist, and Song that I missed when it first appeared in December.
Tavis
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Tavis »

Megan Robertson has posted a review of Fang, Fist, and Song at the RPG Resource, interesting especially since it's appearing after the PHBII came out & so can compare the different versions of the barbarian, bard, and druid.

Return to “4E Products”