DM Campaign Record

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Jakews
Ill-Fated Peasant

DM Campaign Record

Post by Jakews »

When does the 4E DM Campaign Record come out? I've been checking Drivethrurpg everyday of late to buy it.

Thanks,
Jacob
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: DM Campaign Record

Post by goodmangames »

The print edition hits stores this week... and the PDF edition will be available next week.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Sheridan
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Sheridan »

Are the fields in the PDF version editable (form fillable)?
If not, I would strongly encourage you to make them so: the similar product from Mystic Eye Games by Phil Reed for 3.5 was form fillable and was a huge benefit in running a campaign. Having to print out a new sheet and keep a paper rather than electronic copy is nowhere near as convenient.
Thanks,
-Scott Moore
catsclaw227
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by catsclaw227 »

Sheridan wrote:Are the fields in the PDF version editable (form fillable)?
If not, I would strongly encourage you to make them so: the similar product from Mystic Eye Games by Phil Reed for 3.5 was form fillable and was a huge benefit in running a campaign. Having to print out a new sheet and keep a paper rather than electronic copy is nowhere near as convenient.
The Character Codex isn't form fillable either, which unfortunately, makes it a non-starter for me. I use PDFs a lot, and a PDF form shouldn't just be a static page that requires printing to use.

Return to “4E Products”