dragonfiend pack 2 dollars? what about a web sample?

What games do you want to see? What can we do better?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

bleeping heroes
Ill-Fated Peasant

dragonfiend pack 2 dollars? what about a web sample?

Post by bleeping heroes »

it seems curious that one of your modules (one, mind you, that i have not read, or maybe i would understand this better) only costs $2 dollars. i think it would be cool to do something promotional so that people who haven't played or seen a DCC module before could sample before they buy. perhaps i am undercutting my own argument to say that i plan to buy anyways, but it would just seem cool to see what i'm getting before i can afford to spend more money on DnD and if i don't know where a store is. sort of the same reason that i learned in another thread that you guys don't do shring wrapping, just for us people who typically have to buy online.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

It's two bucks precisely so it can serve as a cheap sample! Trust me, it cost us a lot more than two bucks to produce it. :) It's a great adventure (nominated for Best Adventure in the 2005 Gen Con Ennies) that shows what the DCC series is all about.

In a couple weeks we'll be posting a free download of DCC #5.5: Seed of Evil, the sequel to DCC #5 that's included in the new reprint but not in the original printing. That might work as a good sample.

And a while back we posted a PDF preview of DCC #12: The Blackguard's Revenge, which you can find here:
http://www.goodmangames.com/5011preview.php

Or you could spring for the two bucks. :)

Hope that helps.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
bleeping heroes
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by bleeping heroes »

well, you guys thought of everything. thanks a bunch!

Return to “Suggestion Box”