Seventeenth session experience....

A forum to discuss the Eldritch Role-Playing System.

Moderators: finarvyn, dancross

StormPatriarch
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Seventeenth session experience....

Post by StormPatriarch »

Seventeenth session experience…Knight unavailable.

And the questions continued. Found out that this group followed them from the city and had been on the job for only a few days. They were paid a sum up front and then that sum again every week (if they had gotten that far that is). Eventually the debate of what to do w/ the two of them was raised. They decided that the one who had spoken could be trusted to leave the area. They stripped him of everything but trousers and a few small coins and let him go. The other one agreed to the same but they felt he was lying so they hoisted him up and used a rope to dangle him from a tree. They then asked the Druid to watch him while they went after the other four. She gave them instruction to the general area that they men were in.

They managed to track one of the four men and eventually caught up to them. They only saw two and opened fire as soon as they saw them. The Knight (in ghost mode) hit one w/an arrow while the Rager and the Mystic walloped the other w/spells. Both targets were knocked over. The two who had not been spotted, each fired one arrow and then high tailed it out of there. The mystic charged up and slaughtered the one w/ the arrow in him while the Knight and the Rager finished off the other from a distance (arrow and spell).

They returned to pick up the prisoner and headed back to the farm for the night. The night passed peacefully. The next morn, they set out w/ the farmer, his three scouts and one guard & the prisoner. About an hour outside of the town, the Mystic spotted signs that someone was following them. The farmer stated that they should just keep an eye out and keep moving. They did and reached town safely. The blacksmith was not at the council meeting yet but the girl from the temple was there to vote. The PCs decided to fetch the blacksmith. He was at his forge, finishing an item and had lost track of time. He quickly finished and accompanied them to the chamber. The vote went 4 to 3 to convict the headman. The PCs then asked if they could pick him up. The vote went 4 to 3 again that they could. The council decided (7 to 0) that they couldn’t pick him up till after night had fallen and that the watch would keep people away but would not be a part of the pickup. The PCs agreed.

Game ended here. We had a late start and didn’t want to get into a major battle w/out all players there so we ended early.

Looks like the next session or the one after it could be the end of this chapter. My group will then move on to another game system w/ another storyteller as is usual for the group. I think that the players have had a good time and I think we will be getting back to this game when my turn comes up again since I had a very good time running this system and interest was shown in continuing these characters.

No game next week because I am not available.
"I am the soul of honor, kindness, mercy, and goodness. Trust me in all things." Corwin to Dara, The Guns of Avalon

"...I was the lesser evil." --Bleys to Corwin, Nine Princes in Amber
Hyfaidd
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Seventeenth session experience....

Post by Hyfaidd »

Sorry for missing the game, I fell asleep. Hmmmm, nighttime assault of the villian's stronghold. Otherwise, I though the town was under strict curflew, Banshee? They want us to wait for dawn, right?
StormPatriarch
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Seventeenth session experience....

Post by StormPatriarch »

Hyfaidd wrote:Sorry for missing the game, I fell asleep. Hmmmm, nighttime assault of the villian's stronghold. Otherwise, I though the town was under strict curflew, Banshee? They want us to wait for dawn, right?
More like twilight I would assume. it is under curfew which should keep the citizen's out of the line of fire in case the headman resists.
"I am the soul of honor, kindness, mercy, and goodness. Trust me in all things." Corwin to Dara, The Guns of Avalon

"...I was the lesser evil." --Bleys to Corwin, Nine Princes in Amber

Return to “Eldritch Role-Playing System”