Terror spell

A forum to discuss the Eldritch Role-Playing System.

Moderators: finarvyn, dancross

dunbruha
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Terror spell

Post by dunbruha »

The Terror spell lists "Augment" as its Effect and "Intimidation" as its Aspect. What is Intimidation? How does this spell work?
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Terror spell

Post by dancross »

dunbruha wrote:The Terror spell lists "Augment" as its Effect and "Intimidation" as its Aspect. What is Intimidation? How does this spell work?
It enhances Coercion, and any use of Coercion where the character is specialized in intimidation specifically.
dunbruha
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by dunbruha »

dancross wrote:
dunbruha wrote:The Terror spell lists "Augment" as its Effect and "Intimidation" as its Aspect. What is Intimidation? How does this spell work?
It enhances Coercion, and any use of Coercion where the character is specialized in intimidation specifically.
So it summons the likeness of a "bad cop" to help with the interrogation? :wink:
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by dancross »

dunbruha wrote:
dancross wrote:
So it summons the likeness of a "bad cop" to help with the interrogation? :wink:
Yeah, it summons my brother. :lol:

I'd say it uses the skills mentioned to project a demonic creature, illusory, and fueled by the beneficiary's own imagination.
StormPatriarch
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by StormPatriarch »

dancross wrote:
dunbruha wrote:
dancross wrote:It enhances Coercion, and any use of Coercion where the character is specialized in intimidation specifically.
Yeah, it summons my brother. :lol:

I'd say it uses the skills mentioned to project a demonic creature, illusory, and fueled by the beneficiary's own imagination.
Sounds like the Polgara effect.... :wink:
"I am the soul of honor, kindness, mercy, and goodness. Trust me in all things." Corwin to Dara, The Guns of Avalon

"...I was the lesser evil." --Bleys to Corwin, Nine Princes in Amber
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by dancross »

StormPatriarch wrote: Sounds like the Polgara effect.... :wink:
I like that character! Those were good books by David Eddings. :)

Return to “Eldritch Role-Playing System”